• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AZ @ SDSU

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not getting why you would stay? I mean people got lives you know, beat traffic, get home and cancel there season tickets? Complain to the AD about the team?

im just talking shit. But seriously you dont see McKale empty that quick even after a loss.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just talking shit. But seriously you dont see McKale empty that quick even after a loss.

You see Wells Fargo that empty even after a win! :laugh3:

Just joking around I love ASU basketball its just fun to make fun of with how bad our College Basketball fan base is.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for that airball. Why arent you guys posting up Gordon late in the game? His post game was suppose to be very good. I wanna see it.

You're seriously gonna hang your junior high school hat on a single airball?. You're kidding me right? Not only did he score 23 points tonight but he came through with a buckets when we desperately needed them! Not too mention the fact that he played in foul trouble the entire game! Nick Johnson was the difference maker tonight FACT!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're seriously gonna hang your junior high school hat on a single airball?. You're kidding me right? Not only did he score 23 points tonight but he came through with a buckets when we desperately needed them! Not too mention the fact that he played in foul trouble the entire game! Nick Johnson was the difference maker tonight FACT!

I just said he had a great fucking game. And he shouldnt be upset with himself even after a airball. I just said he had an airball. Which is just because he didnt shoot it with confidence. He was great today and his defense was amazing. Hes one of the best all around guards in the nation. Chill out, he could work on shooting off the dribble though its his weakest part of his game. But look at my previous comments I said Johnson shouldnt be upset with himself even that he air balled because he played great.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what they're fans are saying:
"We should of won"
"Overrated"
What they should be saying:
"Man, good thing the refs kept us in the game."

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what they're fans are saying:
"We should of won"
"Overrated"
What they should be saying:
"Man, good thing the refs kept us in the game."

They have fans? I just saw people sitting there just looking to kill sometime.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just said he had a great fucking game. And he shouldnt be upset with himself even after a airball. I just said he had an airball. Which is just because he didnt shoot it with confidence. He was great today and his defense was amazing. Hes one of the best all around guards in the nation. Chill out, he could work on shooting off the dribble though its his weakest part of his game. But look at my previous comments I said Johnson shouldnt be upset with himself even that he air balled because he played great.

How about you just give up on sparky basketball and come on over to the winning side.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you just give up on sparky basketball and come on over to the winning side.

Never Go Devils. I like our team this year! Just as the games were fun to watch last year, but Evan Gordon ruined our season. Anyway I think its BS on what the "experts" said on ASU and how they were going to finish 7th in the conference. Jermaine looks smooth as hell and is 10x better than Evan Gordon. That is something we were missing last year a double threat a second scorer. Evan just blew dick offensively and defensively. Shaq looked good the 1st game but not the 2nd still played solid defense. Still look for that replacement for Felix maybe its Brandon Kearney comes back for Pac 12 play will see though. Oh and Bach could be the best center in this conference.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs tried everything to keep the ASStecs in this game. We should have won by 20. In McKale we would have won by at least 20. I have so much confidence in this team.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs tried everything to keep the ASStecs in this game. We should have won by 20. In McKale we would have won by at least 20. I have so much confidence in this team.

Why? No seriously I just want to know you guys looked good tonight, but not great. Your perimter defense was good but honnestly they were 0 for brick tonight. Every shot they shot they missed. I have been saying you need a go to scorer. Nick Johnson is a great all around player but something he struggled with last year was his game off the dribble and shooting. He air balled a critical three but he was lucky the Aztecs tipped it out. Johnson was a warrior tonight though and shows so much toughness especially on the road. Its just your go to scorer isnt there. TJ is a really defender and passer how hes able to pick people off and strip the ball is beyond my knowledge, but hes a little stocky and could drop a few pounds it might get him a little bit more speed which would really help his offensive game. But hes still the best pass first pg in the conference.

All in all I was impressed with what I saw from you cats, but I still question your go to scorers. Lets be honest the Aztecs couldnt guard a rock. The officals kept them in the game which kept you from your transition game. Which as we saw last year vs Harvard is where you guys excel at. A decent defender on Nick hes not going off for 23 every night. but he still had a great game and had some very impressive drives. Its just the air ball 3 to me proves hes not a go to option.

I like ASU basketball we don't have a true power forward which could kill us but Jermaine is a way better scorer than Evan which could help a little bit in covering up that problem. No powerforward on this team that can post and it might kill us in certain games. But yea.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? No seriously I just want to know you guys looked good tonight, but not great. Your perimter defense was good but honnestly they were 0 for brick tonight. Every shot they shot they missed. I have been saying you need a go to scorer. Nick Johnson is a great all around player but something he struggled with last year was his game off the dribble and shooting. He air balled a critical three but he was lucky the Aztecs tipped it out. Johnson was a warrior tonight though and shows so much toughness especially on the road. Its just your go to scorer isnt there. TJ is a really defender and passer how hes able to pick people off and strip the ball is beyond my knowledge, but hes a little stocky and could drop a few pounds it might get him a little bit more speed which would really help his offensive game. But hes still the best pass first pg in the conference.

All in all I was impressed with what I saw from you cats, but I still question your go to scorers. Lets be honest the Aztecs couldnt guard a rock. The officals kept them in the game which kept you from your transition game. Which as we saw last year vs Harvard is where you guys excel at. A decent defender on Nick hes not going off for 23 every night. but he still had a great game and had some very impressive drives. Its just the air ball 3 to me proves hes not a go to option.

I like ASU basketball we don't have a power forward. Who can post up but you said Bachynski was bad which is just not true.

The only reason this game looked as close as it does was because the refs gave SDSU bonus shots like 7 minutes into the second half. We went into a tough road arena and led the entire game. As for a go to scorer, we dont really have one. That is one of our strengths. We can give it to Gordon on the permimiter or the paint, we have Johnson, Ashley and Zeus can score down low. We are so versatile hardly anyone in the nation can guard us. For ASU everyone on the planet knows Carson is taking the last shot.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like ASU basketball we don't have a power forward. Who can post up but you said Bachynski was bad which is just not true.

These comments are prime examples of how little you actually know about the sport of basketball. Stick to street ball kid.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These comments are prime examples of how little you actually know about the sport of basketball. Stick to street ball kid.

Alright dude I just said Uofa looked really good. Your not perfect at everything and every team will have its flaws. We saw what happened with Indiana last year without a go to scorer........... You need it so sack up and take it like a man. :suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason this game looked as close as it does was because the refs gave SDSU bonus shots like 7 minutes into the second half. We went into a tough road arena and led the entire game. As for a go to scorer, we dont really have one. That is one of our strengths. We can give it to Gordon on the permimiter or the paint, we have Johnson, Ashley and Zeus can score down low. We are so versatile hardly anyone in the nation can guard us. For ASU everyone on the planet knows Carson is taking the last shot.

Agreed at least your not a little bitch like Monte Carlo Wildcat. But Jermaine looks really good and you said he would be good. But yea Jahiis height is an issue though when we need a go to guy. Hes not a great shooter so its tough to give him the ball. I see Marshall as our go to guy. Johnson is the best all around guard in the nation and will have a Victor Oladipo type season this year. I want to see Gordons post game because he can definitely close out games.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: god damn I'm seriously dying laughing right now! Hahaha. Go back to your scum devil cave kid and have conversations to yourself.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: god damn I'm seriously dying laughing right now! Hahaha. Go back to your scum devil cave kid and have conversations to yourself.

Okay bro. Uofa is perfect and is great at everything you guys have no flaws! Enjoy your season and your wonderful team. I literally just praised your team and said that Nick Johnson isnt a go to option which is true but I said hes an all around player which is even more critical in College Basketball. Come on man. Oh are you laughing at how I said Jermaine Marshall looked good? Well he got to the basket at will, and his 3 point shot was so smooth. But since he plays for ASU I guess he sucks................. That was one of the big things. Aaron Gordon has a post game which is something Blake Griffin doesnt have. So I thought he would use it more tonight especially if its as good as the scouts said it was coming out of high school.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man like I said Gordon lives for these games. He looked so focused even when he was stretching lol. His first half was perfect. The scouts had to be drooling. We UA fans have to live with the fact that he will be earning a paycheck next year to play basketball.