• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AZ @ SDSU

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to draft anyone of Wiggins, Randle, Parker, or Gordon. Keeping AG in the state of AZ would be pretty cool. He'd bring even more excitement to the young, rebuilding Suns.

I just want to know what it would take to trade into the top 5 in this draft. That Lakers 2015 pick looks really attractive. Also Sota will be perfect like a 15-16th pick and of course our own pick so there are ways we can trade up in this draft. Honesty Gordon or Wiggins fits our system the best. Run n Gun Suns. Gordon= box office Wiggins= box office.

I mean if the suns are to good what would it take to trade up.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to know what it would take to trade into the top 5 in this draft. That Lakers 2015 pick looks really attractive. Also Sota will be perfect like a 15-16th pick and of course our own pick so there are ways we can trade up in this draft. Honesty Gordon or Wiggins fits our system the best. Run n Gun Suns. Gordon= box office Wiggins= box office.

I mean if the suns are to good what would it take to trade up.

As long as we don't make the playoffs we have a chance at a top 5 pick. I'm rooting for the Suns every game but whatever happens happens. Its not like whatever I do is going to make a difference so why not celebrate when we win and when we lose just take it as it is.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we end up with the 8th pick or so and try to package it up with MIN's 15-16 pick to move up into the top 5.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACE on PGU is a fucking tool. "Banned" me for posting a link to a yahoo article on the shoutbox instead of posting it in the Forums, then proceeds to call the collective group of Wildcat fans on his site clueless.

Direct quotes from him:
"I have little or no respect for any members on this site"
"Thank god you morons pay me"

Something's up his ass this morning.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good to know

ACE on PGU is a fucking tool. "Banned" me for posting a link to a yahoo article on the shoutbox instead of posting it in the Forums, then proceeds to call the collective group of Wildcat fans on his site clueless.

Direct quotes from him:

Sting, who is the mod on this board?

WildcatR.J.MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Direct quotes from him:

I thought he promised to never have his members pay for anything?

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams needs to be traded to a team that will actually give him a chance to play. Hopefully before the nba deadline.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the most impressive thing about last nights victory was the fact that we consistently led SDSU by 10 or more points the entire game! We did this despite early foul trouble, which a large chunk were bs, and we did it with mutiple line ups. I give SDSU credit; they came out and continuously attacked the basket and forced us into some fouls by beating us to spots but every time SDSU started to gain momentum and make it a close game, our team responded with a much needed basket. Gritty wins like this on the road are what separate good teams from great teams. Needless to say, I'm stoked to see how the rest of the season pans out!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Direct quotes from him:

I don't even know what the shoutbox is but it seems pretty dramatic. Are you permanently banned?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams needs to be traded to a team that will actually give him a chance to play. Hopefully before the nba deadline.

I have talked to Sota fans about D Will. Some people say hes like Michael Beasley 2.0 and he has no motor. I think there wrong, but they talk really badly about him on real gm.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh since this board is crap now. Bledsoe has a superstar impact I dont care what anyone says once he gets use to playing this many minutes he will get 100% on both ends.

Why were Rockets fans okay with being an 8th seed team last year? To me I think our fan base is the worse in the NBA when it comes to wanting to tank. This whole state. I hate it do you not realize if Bledsoe carrys this team to the playoffs what that means for the Suns? If we do awful and he doesnt play like a superstar then what? You cant have it both ways. There are other ways to rebuild than just getting a top 5 pick. Even though I like Wiggins or Gordon in a suns jerseys.

Stock piling assets is something we could do especially with the picks we get next year. Green could be a good trade piece etc plenty to do. I just hate the people that want to tank because that means Bledsoe wont be a superstar and cant carry a team. You need at least 3 star pieces to build a contender.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Direct quotes from him:

It's not just today, I've seen him post some comments like those, often. Dude's on a severe, self-righteous power trip. Sometimes I think about leaving the site, just out of principle, and it's the biggest reason why I don't pay for the PF.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CTP let me take back what I said about Shaq. Murray a 6'3 guard will fill in the 3 role better than him. ASU wont be full strength at the 3 until Kearney comes back.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Direct quotes from him:

Unfortunately Sting that's the reputation that precedes them. I've personally seen how they talk down to their paying and potential customers. You can't berate your fans and then ask for their money all in the same day hahaha

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We cool now. He gave me free time in the PF and sent me an apology and admitted he was acting like a child and that he has problems controlling himself sometimes. ha. Gained more respect for him after that.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We cool now. He gave me free time in the PF and sent me an apology and admitted he was acting like a child and that he has problems controlling himself sometimes. ha. Gained more respect for him after that.

It sounds like one of my famous rages?

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm not going to judge him, but MCW is right. He does that shit a lot. I didn't know about it until I say some of the shit he wrote, and I was pretty taken back by it. Couldn't believe he freely talked shit to people who are just looking for a place to talk AZ Basketball.