• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AZ @ ASU

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's go on this one!!!!

Really looking for a good game on Friday. Beat ASU in McKale North, and we need to look good doing it. The OSU game was great to see as move forward from the loss of BA. Need another solid performance before we leave for the Mountain road trip.

Keep it going AZ. Great to see Mayes playing with confidence, and everyone chipping in, pulling their weight. Great team basketball, which is our trademark. Great defense leading to good shots at the other end. All day, Bear Down.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Fork, I remember you saying after the first game that AZ would have only won by 10 if you guys had Marshall. Well, now you have Marshall, AZ is without Ashley, and the game is in Tempe. Any predictions?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Fork, I remember you saying after the first game that AZ would have only won by 10 if you guys had Marshall. Well, now you have Marshall, AZ is without Ashley, and the game is in Tempe. Any predictions?

ASU by 15+. We're fucked.

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say realistically we win by 10-15 pts.
Still getting into the groove
ASU has Marshall and is at "home" (lol)

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope our staff and players don't get spit on by Scum Devil fans.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CTP. I will stick to my comment about Marshall being out. We would NOT have been blown out.

Predictions? I have none to be perfectly honest.
I pray that JBach is present and realizes he is 8 ft tall. I also pray JawHEE does not force things and I pray that Gilling quit showing his pass and I pray that Jacobsen pulls his fucking head out of his ass and I pray that Bo Barnes teaches you guys what a "quick 3" looks like and I pray that Herb lets Musselman call plays and I pray that NO fans spit on Sean. I meant to perform the 'run on' sentences so don't get all worked up.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will NOT be at the game. I have a man card to retain and I am taking the Mrs out but will have Dish DVR on full and I am duct=taping the remote to the ceiling. The one game I have to miss.... but as always that ugly contrast to the backdrop Maroon and Gold is always and eyesore.

But serious, good luck guys.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will NOT be at the game. I have a man card to retain and I am taking the Mrs out but will have Dish DVR on full and I am duct=taping the remote to the ceiling. The one game I have to miss.... but as always that ugly contrast to the backdrop Maroon and Gold is always and eyesore.

But serious, good luck guys.

I have the same problem... I swear every game I really want to attend ends up on valentines. Last year it was the Colorado game... (I was visiting not far from Boulder at the time).

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CTP. I will stick to my comment about Marshall being out. We would NOT have been blown out.

Predictions? I have none to be perfectly honest.
I pray that JBach is present and realizes he is 8 ft tall. I also pray JawHEE does not force things and I pray that Gilling quit showing his pass and I pray that Jacobsen pulls his fucking head out of his ass and I pray that Bo Barnes teaches you guys what a "quick 3" looks like and I pray that Herb lets Musselman call plays and I pray that NO fans spit on Sean. I meant to perform the 'run on' sentences so don't get all worked up.

Sounds like a lot of this going on:

:pray:

Good luck man, we'll be praying for you too!

Actually, that's a lie. We won't. But it's cool that you do!!