• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASU Football Offseason Thread

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darrius Caldwell will not enroll at ASU. Big hit to the Devilbacker position. Latu or Richardson need to step up. Either way, Bradford will be missed tremendously.

Dalvon Stucky will not enroll at ASU. Another HUGE hit. Lower bowl for us next season. I mean, "Pac 12 Champions" if CTG is reading.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I'm pissed

Yeah, tough to match the success we've had without experience on Defense. I still think we'll have the best Offense in the Conference (maybe the nation) but you can't win Championships without size, strength, and leadership. We only have two returning starters on D. On the line we have Hood and Hardison. Mo Latu has to loose the weight. Cherry hasn't established himself as a true contributor and the others are all just newcomers. The LB unit could be very solid. Still undecided about Calhoun, seems like he needs to bulk up. The secondary can be good as well, maybe great depending on health. Just don't see it happening this year.. Would love to be wrong.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if anyone remembers, but we're the defending Pac-12 South CHAMPIONS. Please continue to overlook us because we have 9 new defensive starters. We reload in the desert now!

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if anyone remembers, but we're the defending Pac-12 South CHAMPIONS. Please continue to overlook us because we have 9 new defensive starters. We reload in the desert now!

so true. I look forward to 2015. Take 8 wins and a mediocre bowl and beat UOF eh again. AnYday.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so true. I look forward to 2015. Take 8 wins and a mediocre bowl and beat UOF eh again. AnYday.

Yep, it'll be nice to get some reserve work in late in the year. See some of the freshman play in the 4th. No QB, no RB, and a coach that doesn't care about the rivalry.