• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

As an ASU Fan, Go Oregon!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of all of the one loss teams, ASU's loss probably looks the worst. That being said, if they run the table they're in, shouldn't even be a question. They have a top-10 SOS and some serious wins. It can only help us if Oregon continues to win. We need two one loss PAC teams in the Championship. Go Ducks!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UA fans tried to paint our A three weeks early?

:lol:

They essentially exist to play ASU. Three weeks early? Bahahahaha!!!!!! 0-3 this year kitties. But I'm glad we're on your mind already. Quick question, are you always thinking about us? The ultimate, "we only care about one game" move.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UA fans tried to paint our A three weeks early?

:lol:

They essentially exist to play ASU. Three weeks early? Bahahahaha!!!!!! 0-3 this year kitties. But I'm glad we're on your mind already. Quick question, are you always thinking about us? The ultimate, "we only care about one game" move.

You guys paint our A too retard

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way it should be and the College Football Playoff Committee is proving it. Why would anyone appoint a committee to do anything?

Thats to many games and I think they still want the thing for college football to be every game matters.... No 2 loss teams.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats to many games and I think they still want the thing for college football to be every game matters.... No 2 loss teams.

Not necessarily Jahii, you wouldn't need an out of conference schedule to warm up the year if you're playing for automatic berths (unless you were one of the at large teams looking to sneak in). I agree on it being too many games but, I think there's a middle ground.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys paint our A too retard

Your A is on government protected land. So no, we can't.

Three weeks seems a bit over zealous to me. Especially when the game is in Tucson and you guys have a game against Wash this week. Just shows where your fans priorities are.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily Jahii, you wouldn't need an out of conference schedule to warm up the year if you're playing for automatic berths (unless you were one of the at large teams looking to sneak in). I agree on it being too many games but, I think there's a middle ground.

I guess especially with the fact that some of the hottest teams down the stretch don't make it because they had 2 tough losses at the beginning of the year before they got good..... Kind of like ASUs defense, and Ohio States offense. This use to happen all the time with USC, they would have a huge stinker and than get better each week, and become one of the best teams but not make it cause of there bad loss. Kind of reminds me of us thank god its a 4 team playoff...... But thats why it needs to be 8, even teams like UCLA are looking really really good and are starting to improve its not always fair.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am back from my 2 week suspension/timeout from the pussy UOFGay Mildcats. They got all butt hurt that I posted on their board. Fuck those pussies.
BTW i secured my tickets for the game on Nov 28th. See you all there.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU and OREGON win out and let's complete this deal!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was there when we painted the A back to Gold. They are in desperation mode. I will pee on AZ stadium.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was there when we painted the A back to Gold. They are in desperation mode. I will pee on AZ stadium.

Cool story. Have fun getting thrown into the drunk tank wearing ASSu gear.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story. Have fun getting thrown into the drunk tank wearing ASSu gear.

You probably shouldn't be saying Assu to a program that is ranked 6th and is showing flashes of dominance............. I really like how ASU matches up vs Uofa, small front 6 from UA, and a read option qb in kelly and foster. I also like Asus aggressive defense that brings a lot of blitzes that has confused Solomon all year note that Ucla game. Graham should make it 3-0. Don't know how were "Ass" if we are ranked 6th and about to beat you guys for the 3rd time. :yahoo: