• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any Recommendations?

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't post anywhere else. This season seems to have sucked the enthusiasm out of this group of fans.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my recommendation would be to stick around on here... this season has been horrible and as orange said it's sucked the life out of our fans on here. Once La Russa turns this team around and KT is gone I'm sure the activity will pick up.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's just not much positive going on with this garbage team. They are so bad it's not even up for debate so there's not much to discuss. The rest of the world knows they suck, but the FO has yet to acknowledge it by doing the obvious: FIRE KT. Once they do, we can start debating their next terrible hire.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been really busy lately and haven't been able to post on here although I've kept up with the D-backs through radio and watching the games on TV a few nights. I was excited about the La Russa news and am impatiently waiting for towers to be axed, once he does I think the future in AZ looks bright again. If only we weren't so awful at home and didn't bury ourselves so deeply this season could still be salvaged. Unfortunately, we're too deep in the cellar to even think of coming back unless a miracle happens.

One thing I am looking forward to is the upcoming draft. Hopefully we get another good arm that our organization can ruin and trade for chump change.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been really busy lately and haven't been able to post on here although I've kept up with the D-backs through radio and watching the games on TV a few nights. I was excited about the La Russa news and am impatiently waiting for towers to be axed, once he does I think the future in AZ looks bright again. If only we weren't so awful at home and didn't bury ourselves so deeply this season could still be salvaged. Unfortunately, we're too deep in the cellar to even think of coming back unless a miracle happens.

One thing I am looking forward to is the upcoming draft. Hopefully we get another good arm that our organization can ruin and trade for chump change.

We have 5 picks in the top 89. Which is two more than most teams will have by then.... gotta draft well and we could add some serious talent.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the draft? Within the next week?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The draft started today. We need to look for some arms, a catcher and some outfielders. An infielder or two would be nice as well.

The problem with this season is how far in the hole the dbacks put themselves into in April. They have played better as of late but it was already over after the first month. I still pay attention to the games but my enthusiasm has been dissolved. I have no real vested interest. I usually go to 15 or more games a year but I probably won't come close to that this season. Probably just the promotional nights. Once KT is fired, this team can begin to heal.