• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

....and Tony Stewart's career is over?

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm not a Stewart hater, far from it. I actually considered him one of my favorite drivers because since Dale Sr died he's usually the only person with the balls to say something sucks publicly. So that whole "you're just a hater" line isn't going to work with me.

First person I looked too for an opinion on this is someone who has been dirt racing since the 70's, and they said the same things.

It's as if some of you for some reason believe these drivers don't have control of their cars or something.

and here is a differeing opinion of what these drivers go threw during a caution and how these cars handle...

Yes, Tony Stewart did run over a fellow driver, but understand the entire situation : Dunn County News

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good read Win Twins. Folks often provide a conclusion to any given scenario without all of the information. Case in point, this one as well as Ferguson, Missouri. We have lost our patience in the new millenium and as in so many instances, rushing to judgment is just plain stupid as a selected set of choices.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and here is a differeing opinion of what these drivers go threw during a caution and how these cars handle...

Yes, Tony Stewart did run over a fellow driver, but understand the entire situation : Dunn County News

Just a list of excuses.

The cars will turn left without throttle just fine. You can see the 45 car that is in front of Tony do it. Also we are assuming that Ward has no clue how these things drive and just stood directly in front of Tony knowing he would get hit.

Of course maybe he could have jumped out of the way if Tony hadn't speed up.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a list of excuses.

The cars will turn left without throttle just fine. You can see the 45 car that is in front of Tony do it. Also we are assuming that Ward has no clue how these things drive and just stood directly in front of Tony knowing he would get hit.

Of course maybe he could have jumped out of the way if Tony hadn't speed up.

or stayed away from Tony's car. :noidea:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's obvious, but doesn't excuse Tony.

The more I watch the video and the more I learn, the less I think Tony is innocent.

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say that both were half at fault. Kevin should have never ran toward car going around the track. And Tony should have swerved away when he came into his line.

WILD FAN

Naked Woman Watcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are at fault in this.. its sad that one driver isn't here to admit his mistake.. but after all is said and done.. this will cost Stewart ALOT of money.. I don't fault Tony in this.. anytime I swerve to miss something.. I end up usually hitting it anyway

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Tony is probably done for the year. But he will be back.

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's obvious, but doesn't excuse Tony.

The more I watch the video and the more I learn, the less I think Tony is innocent.

and your opinion doesn't count...

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or just done what most racing series and good judgment dictate and stayed in his own car.

I regret the guy lost his life, but it was a moronic move.

I get he was pissed. See Tony in the pits after the race. Only people who have been on or very near a racetrack truly understand how dangerous they are.

What if any other driver had hit him?

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's sliding. I don't see him winning any time soon. It would shock me. And I'm a fan of the guy.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's sliding. I don't see him winning any time soon. It would shock me. And I'm a fan of the guy.

Well even though I thought/think he was trying to scare the guy and all, I'm sure the entire ordeal has been hard on him.