• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And they cheated........Again

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheating is cheating no matter the outcome. Belicheat is a known cheat so this should be no surprise. He's been caught twice now, how many other times has he gotten away with it and how many times has the NFL or an official looked the other way? Goodell is quite friendly with Kraft so I expect he is formulating a plan to paint an entirely different picture and sweep this under the carpet, the ass that he is. IMO Belicheat should be suspended for the SB and next season. Perhaps others will learn that cheating won't be tolerated.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else shocked by the rules? How are the balls separate for each team? Why do the teams have access to the balls before the game?

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheating is cheating no matter the outcome. Belicheat is a known cheat so this should be no surprise. He's been caught twice now, how many other times has he gotten away with it and how many times has the NFL or an official looked the other way? Goodell is quite friendly with Kraft so I expect he is formulating a plan to paint an entirely different picture and sweep this under the carpet, the ass that he is. IMO Belicheat should be suspended for the SB and next season. Perhaps others will learn that cheating won't be tolerated.

:agree: On both punishments. It's the integrity of the game at stake. Goodelll better watch out too, as he is on thin ice.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lawyer running things often complicates matters and leads to inferior results. Until Goodell goes this bullshit will continue.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately Goodell is a money magnet and the owners crave money over all else so Goodell will continue to wiggle his way out but may have to throw Belicheat and NE to the wolves to placate the media and fans. I just have no faith he does what is right given his friendship with Kraft.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO this did not have enough bearing on the game to warrant all of this drama
oh wait...this is Super Bowl week so there has to be drama to get a lot of tongues wagging before the big game

over-inflated, under-inflated, deflated, whatever - Indy still would have lost this game

Patriots ride the edge and try to get any advantage possible. I'm fine with that.

Frankly I would love it if Belichek coached the Eagles and Brady was their QB for the last 10 or so years. No matter if you think Belichek is a cheat or not I think he is a hell of a coach and Brady is a hell of a QB