• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ALL 32 NFL FANBASES, RANKED BY OBNOXIOUSNESS

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb:Thanks for posting and proving my point once again. I can't speak for others but I certainly don't visit the hoop to make friends.

The little rodent from NY will take his cheese and go home and drop his sig series shit if you don't play nice. Go easy cause he is fragile and might go in hiding for a few more months " I won big money betting on the Pats" " "Giant's use Brady as TP" fucking broken record. Belichick brought his cheating ways from Mara and the Giants org and owes Brady for his job , Kraft was ready to blow out Belichich 5-13 with their franchise QB

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans #1
Philly fans close #2.

Both towns are steaming piles of crap that nobody would miss if nuked.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
October 2015 article? Oh well, at least the Patriots fans are way less obnoxious now. Oh wait!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The little rodent from NY will take his cheese and go home and drop his sig series shit if you don't play nice. Go easy cause he is fragile and might go in hiding for a few more months " I won big money betting on the Pats" " "Giant's use Brady as TP" fucking broken record. Belichick brought his cheating ways from Mara and the Giants org and owes Brady for his job , Kraft was ready to blow out Belichich 5-13 with their franchise QB

Lol

Looney bin

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I watched Jim Plunkett get his ass kicked, I watched Steve Grogan do pretty well with one of the great running teams of the 70's, I had to endure Matt Cavanaugh, Tommy Hodson, Marc Wilson, Doug Flukey and Hugh Millen along with a couple of the shittiest coaches in the annals of the NFL.

I'm good with where the organization stands right now and if anyone else doesn't like that, fuk em.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched Jim Plunkett get his ass kicked, I watched Steve Grogan do pretty well with one of the great running teams of the 70's, I had to endure Matt Cavanaugh, Tommy Hodson, Marc Wilson, Doug Flukey and Hugh Millen along with a couple of the shittiest coaches in the annals of the NFL.

I'm good with where the organization stands right now and if anyone else doesn't like that, fuk em.

No doubt Rex, same here, Kraft has been a Godsend!!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know youre trying to be nice, and i know you rightfully think BB is one of the greatest coaches of all time

As great as you think Brady is, and you should, Im sure you dont need to stoop to the level of diminishing BB in order to further elevate Brady

Especially considering there is statistical evidence that has proven BB's defenses have led to, and won Super Bowls for Tom Brady and The Patriots

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Grateful to Kraft and Brady and so is Belichik , the below .500 coach goes along for the ride. He embarrasses the organization by them having the filming done on the sidelines, vs his ex DC Mangini and Goodell's first NFL FO team the Jets :L Kraft calling him a Shmuck. He cost us a SB chance a few years ago with his dumb decision calling vs the Broncos in the AFCG down 8 and not kicking a FG with almost 7 minutes, left , we know how that turned out and blowing HFA that year with the worst coaching I have ever seen. Up 14 to Eagles, onside kick and they get blown out, deferring the ball to the Jets in OT. Fitz lobs a TD, another loss, bad game management control vs Denver up 14 in 4th Q to lose in OT when Denver scores a TD and then needing the last game vs Miami, he has Brady handing off the ball the entire first half and Suh almost snaps Brady's leg, Why not put Jimmy G if your gonna hand off the ball and lose HFA that last game. And then of course that 4th down conv inside your own 30 yard line up vs Indy and Manning. Guy can't beat the Jets w/0 Brady 1-4 and 4-3 vs Buffalo :L:L

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BBs defense deserved both Giant SBs

But

Tom

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick is a brilliant coach, obviously, but Tom Brady is the main reason for all the winning, kids. Tom is Joe Montana, without the nervous giggling. Brady's just got it. He's a winner. He's James Bond, without the awkwardness. Brady is the ice man. So let's just move on to another subject.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today I learned from @Terry Rode that if a defense gives up 16 points, they cost the team the game even if the offense scores 0.

So thanks a lot 2007 defense

So if you're gonna call me out in another post, how about we get it all out there. You're defense of the 16-0 loss to the Bills was that Tom Brady wasn't playing. Fine. But did Tom Brady not playing affect the defense and let them allow 16 points? The Bills matched a season high for first downs with 16 in the first half alone. Buffalo had 16 in each of its past two games after opening the season with 11 in a 13-7 loss at Baltimore. Taylor opened by hitting 14 of his first 17 attempts for 138 yards and a touchdown before closing the half 17 of 22 for 165 yards. A direct quote from Bill Belichick from after the game:

"Nothing was good enough," Belichick said. "At any position, at any phase of the game. It just wasn't good enough."

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you're gonna call me out in another post, how about we get it all out there. You're defense of the 16-0 loss to the Bills was that Tom Brady wasn't playing. Fine. But did Tom Brady not playing affect the defense and let them allow 16 points? The Bills matched a season high for first downs with 16 in the first half alone. Buffalo had 16 in each of its past two games after opening the season with 11 in a 13-7 loss at Baltimore. Taylor opened by hitting 14 of his first 17 attempts for 138 yards and a touchdown before closing the half 17 of 22 for 165 yards. A direct quote from Bill Belichick from after the game:

"Nothing was good enough," Belichick said. "At any position, at any phase of the game. It just wasn't good enough."
See @DirtDirtDirt? I hope you learned something today. Damn 2007 defense costing the Pats the victory.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Dirt, stop funning. You knew that. Others 3/4 of your posts would be invalid. Keep posting-keep proving:yes:

Taylor-Swift-Confused-look.gif

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think dirt and sonny should make ammends. Maybe you guys can send new pasta recipes to each other and the epicurean can recommend some fine Italian wine.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know youre trying to be nice, and i know you rightfully think BB is one of the greatest coaches of all time

As great as you think Brady is, and you should, Im sure you dont need to stoop to the level of diminishing BB in order to further elevate Brady

Especially considering there is statistical evidence that has proven BB's defenses have led to, and won Super Bowls for Tom Brady and The Patriots

I'm not sure what to make of your comment. I've never diminished Bill Belichick and I've always given the defense the credit it deserves, when it deserved it.