• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ALL 32 NFL FANBASES, RANKED BY OBNOXIOUSNESS

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its obvious this list is not based off of The Hoop otherwise @mrschaney alone would raise Cincy into the top half.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, fair enough most of the young have never seen a bad season and they even get on my nerves.
However,
I sat on the cold hard seats at Schaefer stadium due to they were never on TV.
And I have news for the writer, nobody liked Tony Eason.

And to the other 31 teams out there, no Brady aint going to last forever and to make you feel better Jimmy G. threw a couple picks yesterday on the first day of camp.

When the team slips and have a lousy couple of seasons the whaling and crying will be epic.
There is a part of me (I'm ashamed to say) looking forward to it to see who really is who.

I can be honest here as nobody here will track me down and kick my ass.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwah...author's a fucking doosh (couldn't resist saying "NASCAR!" when talking about the Panthers) but, like the proverbial broken clock, they are correct in naming the top teams and the bottom ones.

Everything in the middle is pretty much "duke it out amongst yourselves."

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about obnoxiousness, but overall, the Niners fanbase is terrible. It was bad enough during the halcyon years when it brought out the whine and cheese crowd who were there because it was the thing to do. It has since become much worse with these cholo-type gang fucks who are there to fight and think they're tough or whatever at the end of the Candlestick era.

I think it's more of the former given the location of the new stadium....I know there are true Niner fans who were there before 1981, but they are the minority.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive been a fan since 1985 when i was 10. i got my squish the fish shirt and a bury the bears one.

this franchise is now the model for all sports franchises. are you telling me that winning brings in fans???

really?

those 1991 pre-jeter/mo/posada yankees...

sold out every game, everyone loved them...as they won 71 game...and were 11 out of 14 in attendance.

right?

it happened to your yankees dirt.

There is a difference between a little less attendance, and not caring if the team moved to St Louis

Steinbrenner threatened to move to NJ and his life was in danger

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference between a little less attendance, and not caring if the team moved to St Louis

Steinbrenner threatened to move to NJ and his life was in danger
not caring?
there was picketing...

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YAWN
are you telling me that winning brings in fans???

+1

Seriously, calling fans of a team 'bandwagon' is lazy and dumb. Who gives a fack if everyone isn't old and crusty? I was wearing Patriots pajamas before I could talk, but so what? Any and all new fans are welcome as can be at my Superbowl party to cheer on Brady winning number six. ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!

:thrasher:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon fans are like party crashers. You usually don't mind- unless you happen to have a conversation with them- then they're extremely annoying. Royals bandwagons are horrendous creatures. Hope they stick around, but I am suspicious they're fair-weather.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did it. You really did it. Never before in the history of sports fair-weather fandom has there been a group as obnoxious as the Pats' fans. I’d like to rewind to the year 1993, when everyone was convinced the Pats would move to St. Louis and become the Stallions, and most Boston people COULDN’T CARE LESS

Awesome, I get called a c unt everyday for pointing this all out

Who calls you this buddy? I'll go beat the shit out of them!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, fair enough most of the young have never seen a bad season and they even get on my nerves.
However,
I sat on the cold hard seats at Schaefer stadium due to they were never on TV.
And I have news for the writer, nobody liked Tony Eason.

And to the other 31 teams out there, no Brady aint going to last forever and to make you feel better Jimmy G. threw a couple picks yesterday on the first day of camp.

When the team slips and have a lousy couple of seasons the whaling and crying will be epic.
There is a part of me (I'm ashamed to say) looking forward to it to see who really is who.

I can be honest here as nobody here will track me down and kick my ass.

The Unicorn of New England!

The New England fan i most respect (Rock too, but only cause Im trying to get in his girlfriends pants)

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who calls you this buddy? I'll go beat the shit out of them!

Thanks Bud!. I knew youd have my back....Stick around, we are just a page or 2 away from it happening

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been a Pats fans since 73 at least that is as early as I can remember watching games with my dad. I don't think Pats fans are obnoxious, they are stubbornly defensive but they are always under attack so the beast they are was created out of pure jealousy and envy.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon Raiders fans are going to give obnoxious Pats fans a run for their money pretty soon as Brady inevitably gets older. It's going to be quite unpleasant to say the least.

Heck even non-bandwagon Raiders fans are crazy. I don't know how many Raiders fans I've talked to over the last 15 years that thought every single season they were Super Bowl contenders. Don't mind that they went 5-11 or worse for 5 straight years but now all of a sudden they are Super Bowl contenders. Don't mind that the owner traded away the entire draft for over the hill trouble makers. Now that they have a decent team yeah things could get ugly.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBNOXIOUSNESS is the term and that's usually comes from winning something of significance

Now if the term were shithead fans....

So Dallas winning the division last season for the first time this century classifies them as "winning something of significance" ? :noidea:

Or is this based on playoff wins this century?