• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL East Thread

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many you Sonny give up if he started last night?
Sadly the Yankees rolled that corpse out all season.....Thank God he is rotting in the bullpen....

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Happ comes back from his hand tongue and teeth hepatitis, maybe they have some semblance of a staff

Cashman dropped the ball not dangling Gray before the deadline, think he had some value, even some outfield depth value, bet a team out there thinks he just needs out of NY
Japan could be a good fit for him.....

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have been a lot easier on yourself had you listened!

Boston has become the Washington
Nationals.

Baseball sucks

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Kay and Clint Frazier with beef

Kay questioned Fraziers heart

Frazier didn't like it

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Happ comes back from his hand tongue and teeth hepatitis, maybe they have some semblance of a staff

Cashman dropped the ball not dangling Gray before the deadline, think he had some value, even some outfield depth value, bet a team out there thinks he just needs out of NY
It's just a good thing CashmanDoesItAgain didn't trade for Gerrit Cole. Imagine what a disaster that would have been.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just a good thing CashmanDoesItAgain didn't trade for Gerrit Cole. Imagine what a disaster that would have been.

Yeah I'm not trading Gleyber Torres for Cole this winter, last winter, today or tomorrow

I wouldn't have done it for De Grom

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm not trading Gleyber Torres for Cole this winter, last winter, today or tomorrow

I wouldn't have done it for De Grom
LOL. Enjoy losing in Oakland for the WC game. At least you'll still have Gaybar...and a mediocre rotation for the next two seasons.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Enjoy losing in Oakland for the WC game. At least you'll still have Gaybar...and a mediocre rotation for the next two seasons.

Cool, nothing says "ticket punched to the promiseland" like Gerrit Cole

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Yeah, we got eliminated in the WC but at least I have a second baseman with 25 homers and 85 RBI!"

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow

Frazier saying apology not accepted

What was the original statement?
“I think that the whole thing started as a little pebble, turned into a snowball, and has gone into an avalanche. I mean, if you look at their record this year with Aaron Judge out of the lineup, it’s under .500. He’s an important part of what they do. And I thought Stanton did okay during the weekend, and all that. But, I mean when you’re playing Luke Voit and Shane Robinson in important games—you know, shame on the Yankees for not having the depth, but again, shame on guys like Jacoby Ellsbury for not getting healthy! Shame on Clint Frazier for not getting healthy! Again, you can’t make them get healthy, but if those guys are healthy it’s a completely different animal.”

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Yeah, we got eliminated in the WC but at least I have a second baseman with 25 homers and 85 RBI!"

And if he's one of the biggest stars in the game for the next decade, you and I could have a good laugh over how you wanted the Yankees to give him up for Gerrit Cole as Cole enters his 3rd Tommy John protocol

That's if an angry antelope doesn't run through your hunting cabin before than

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I think that the whole thing started as a little pebble, turned into a snowball, and has gone into an avalanche. I mean, if you look at their record this year with Aaron Judge out of the lineup, it’s under .500. He’s an important part of what they do. And I thought Stanton did okay during the weekend, and all that. But, I mean when you’re playing Luke Voit and Shane Robinson in important games—you know, shame on the Yankees for not having the depth, but again, shame on guys like Jacoby Ellsbury for not getting healthy! Shame on Clint Frazier for not getting healthy! Again, you can’t make them get healthy, but if those guys are healthy it’s a completely different animal.”

That is a really petty reaction to an obviously facetious statement. I'm no Kay fan but that is petulance by Frazier.