• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will soon find out.....ill never forget going to a game a few years back when he made 3 errors to lose the game. Wow a cannon? Guy had trouble throwing it to 1st base from 2nd last year.

Yeah I would consider throwing from the fence in right-centerish to first on a fly a cannon?

He's no Robert Clemente, but shit!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with Cleaves on this one. Ryan Raburn is bad at baseball. Dont let a month fool you. Indians have a solid lineup though.

Twins starting to level out now. Our bats just will not produce.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaaaah. I see where you all went... Did you guys miss me?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are the Royal Fans? I enjoy reading their comments in the Tigers blogs. They sound just like the Indians the last couple years.

One of them yesterday actually said KC had more talent than the Tigers and better starting pitching, including arguing how Guthrie wasn't a journeyman pitcher and how he'd be one of the better starters on the Tigers. It was pretty humorous.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaaaah. I see where you all went... Did you guys miss me?

About as much as the black plague, AIDS, dougtool & a few other things ;)

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are the Royal Fans? I enjoy reading their comments in the Tigers blogs. They sound just like the Indians the last couple years.

One of them yesterday actually said KC had more talent than the Tigers and better starting pitching, including arguing how Guthrie wasn't a journeyman pitcher and how he'd be one of the better starters on the Tigers. It was pretty humorous.

Lol.. I know... Those guys havent figured out its not smart to run your mouth before the season is over... All they have is drafting greinke and 1985 to brag about... So expect more of the same filth from them until their annual double digit losing streak comes and they shut their yappers.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow capto... That hurts...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the royal fans have seemed to care more about the tigers than their own team the last few years.....always ends the same way.....by the end of the year after they have fallen out of contention, they win a few games and their fans claim......WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR.......thats the royals rally call.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well one thing is for sure......the astros are bad. Real bad. Fun watching the tigers pad some stats the last couple days.

World series preview tomorrow? Tigers vs nats? Then we get those injuns next weekend. All hail ubaldo. I guess kinik was too old to find this site. Not as easy to hate the injuns with no kinik or that all hail ubaldo guy around. They made u hate the injuns.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy dirks and victor martinez starting to swing their bats a lil better.

Also ortega looked good out of the pen.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what are the chances that both wild card teams come out of this division??

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt that would happen. Maybe one WC but not both. The west gets to add a lot of victories playing houston. And the 2nd place east team should have a good record. Just dont see any other teams in the central besides the tigers and royals that can keep it up for 162 games. And im still iffy on the royals to keep playing this way. Cleveland lacks pitching. Twins are 2 years away. And the sox are...well....just old.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you guys that it's too early for Royals fans as doug was say "get giddy" but they really are improved this year and finally Ithink we can say this is the year they turn it around. Tigers take the division though.

The astros are absolutely horrible but the Tigers didnt what a big contender should.......they burried them. So while the stros suck it was impressive the kitties didnt let up.

White Sox appear to be horrible. Indians can swing but need pitching and I am just happy the Twins appear to have a solid future if things go right.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 game winning streak ended Sunday. It was good run Tribe.

Lets start another one against the A's--they are playing pretty good right now.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I put a personal jinx on every Royals player on my roster. I have Hosmer, who SUCK BALLS. I have Moustakas, who SUCKS BALLS. I picked up Greg Holland at the beginning of the year -- he got bombed, so I dropped him. He goes like 8 straight appearances without giving up a run. I pick him up to be my closer this week -- 1st game -- he gives up 4 hits and a walk in 1 inning.

Maybe I should just pick up the entire KC roster. LMAO.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I put a personal jinx on every Royals player on my roster. I have Hosmer, who SUCK BALLS. I have Moustakas, who SUCKS BALLS. I picked up Greg Holland at the beginning of the year -- he got bombed, so I dropped him. He goes like 8 straight appearances without giving up a run. I pick him up to be my closer this week -- 1st game -- he gives up 4 hits and a walk in 1 inning.

Maybe I should just pick up the entire KC roster. LMAO.

I have a rule in fantasy... no royals players... i am undefeated...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the royals fall just short of the playoffs this year and return next year poised and ready.....i believe in 2-3 years the AL Central could be a very good division as long as the tigers stay strong and avoid any bad injuries, the injuns find some pitching, the twins youth gets better and the royals grow up and learn how to seal the deal......to me the white sox are the only franchise with a bleak future.....outside of sale, what do they have going forward? And i love it living in chicago.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mrhockey did u see that red wing game.....if so, u gotta admit it was very entertaining.....i think out of all the teams the wings could of drew for the first round, the ducks were the best match up. Love watching datsyuk.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the royals fall just short of the playoffs this year and return next year poised and ready.....i believe in 2-3 years the AL Central could be a very good division as long as the tigers stay strong and avoid any bad injuries, the injuns find some pitching, the twins youth gets better and the royals grow up and learn how to seal the deal......to me the white sox are the only franchise with a bleak future.....outside of sale, what do they have going forward? And i love it living in chicago.

Royals rotation wont hold up... Not this year or next. Guthrie is 34.. Santana wont be back after this year if he actually keeps this up... And Shields is 31 with only 1 more season on his contract after this one... Its now or never for kc... And its obvious that it aint happening. If santana has a full season of productiveness... A team like the yankees will swoop in and take him in free agency. They are doomed by their owner not paying... And bad scouting that results in very few if any major league starters coming from their farm.

I cant wait for Wil myers first all star appearance.