• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AG's annual Power 5 conference testicle check

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
University of Oregon wins those…we are at the top of college baseball scene tho.

America's #1 game.
I think the other OSU won men's golf...Okie Lite. I was just yanking your and the bucknuts chains about the OSUs.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude they lost 3 OOC games to Duke. Akron and ND. Sit down with that BS. Shows how soft that division is.
I see 2 P5 teams one of which is an unbeaten ND......But they also play a 9 game conference schedule. One of the biggest problems in cfb lack of uniformity. Conferences need to decide on all using an 8 game or 9 game conference schedule. Otherwise you have no solid platform for comparison. Teams that play an 8 game schedule as opposed to a 9 game conference schedule. Are avoiding guaranteed conference loss distribution. And replacing a guaranteed conference loss with a padded win.Which effects everything from conference rankings to bowl eligibility etc....

Ie playing a neutral site game against a bad FSU team,Fresno State,Colorado State and Mercer.

And playing Oklahoma,Army(Whom the SEC views as an Indy P5) and Unlv and an extra P5 team in conference

Without a solid platform SOS as its used now is smoke and mirrors

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see 2 P5 teams one of which is an unbeaten ND......But they also play a 9 game conference schedule. One of the biggest problems in cfb lack of uniformity. Conferences need to decide on all using an 8 game or 9 game conference schedule. Otherwise you have no solid platform for comparison. Teams that play an 8 game schedule as opposed to a 9 game conference schedule. Are avoiding guaranteed conference loss distribution. And replacing a guaranteed conference loss with a padded win.Which effects everything from conference rankings to bowl eligibility etc....

Ie playing a neutral site game against a bad FSU team,Fresno State,Colorado State and Mercer.

And playing Oklahoma,Army(Whom the SEC views as an Indy P5) and Unlv and an extra P5 team in conference

Without a solid platform SOS as its used now is smoke and mirrors
:L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its simple math and number manipulation.And why you will never see the SEC and ACC go 9 games. Too many teams need the boost and don't want anything to do with the guaranteed extra loss. Which is distributed throughout conference. While losing the padded win in its place. Without a solid foundation theres no viable mathematical comparison in regards to comparing win loss in other conferences.

Then again they need to go to 6 game play off. The current system has too many flaws. Its looking like another mess this year. The committee system doesn't work. CFB needs a set criteria to qualify

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its simple math and number manipulation.And why you will never see the SEC and ACC go 9 games. Too many teams need the boost and don't want anything to do with the guaranteed extra loss. Which is distributed throughout conference. While losing the padded win in its place. Without a solid foundation theres no viable mathematical comparison in regards to comparing win loss in other conferences.

Then again they need to go to 6 game play off. The current system has too many flaws. Its looking like another mess this year. The committee system doesn't work. CFB needs a set criteria to qualify
ACC and SEC 9 playoff berths combined. The other 3 just 7. The South being smarter than the rest is just amusing to me.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACC and SEC 9 playoff berths combined. The other 3 just 7. The South being smarter than the rest is just amusing to me.
What you may call smart I may call taking the easy way out. I will give Saban credit he found a simple formula to manipulate the current system

Neutral site opener with an off season bye week
2 G5 teams
Bye week before rival LSU
FCS bye week before rival Auburn

And use the flawed ranking system. Dues to the conference ducking the guaranteed conference losses while padding an easy FCS win. He found a way to work the illusion of a strong schedule while playing 3 weak teams.Simple formula really

hell he got in the play offs last year at 11-1.Over an 11-2 OSU team that played an extra game against a "top 4 ranked team". While Bama didnt qualify for their CCG finished 2nd in their division and 3rd in conference. Basically a participation trophy by the current standards

The Devils had a solid coach who manipulated the game in the NHL. When he created the neutral zone trap.Difference benighted league eventually stepped in and eliminated the trap. But the Devils adjusted and kept winning championships anyway.

Curious to see if Saban can adjust to a 9 game schedule. Would be difficult completely changes the dynamics he's working with. If he managed t win with a strong schedule and a 9 game conference schedule. Then I will be impressed

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you may call smart I may call taking the easy way out. I will give Saban credit he found a simple formula to manipulate the current system

Neutral site opener with an off season bye week
2 G5 teams
Bye week before rival LSU
FCS bye week before rival Auburn

And use the flawed ranking system. Dues to the conference ducking the guaranteed conference losses while padding an easy FCS win. He found a way to work the illusion of a strong schedule while playing 3 weak teams.Simple formula really

hell he got in the play offs last year at 11-1.Over an 11-2 OSU team that played an extra game against a "top 4 ranked team". While Bama didnt qualify for their CCG finished 2nd in their division and 3rd in conference. Basically a participation trophy by the current standards

The Devils had a solid coach who manipulated the game in the NHL. When he created the neutral zone trap.Difference benighted league eventually stepped in and eliminated the trap. But the Devils adjusted and kept winning championships anyway.

Curious to see if Saban can adjust to a 9 game schedule. Would be difficult completely changes the dynamics he's working with. If he managed t win with a strong schedule and a 9 game conference schedule. Then I will be impressed
Call it whatever you want. I call it winning. :yes:

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AG loves checking out testicles.

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year we have the Barn Nevada and some nobody. Not the best but better than what we had this year

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was very disappointed with our Noncon schedule this year but hopefully it won’t happen again where other schools back out.
Texas A&M was suppose to play Oregon this year but they backed out. Also I screwed up and had Oregon St. at 9 P5 but they played Ohio St. which gives them 10 regular season P5 games.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call it what it is backing in I gave you facts. Curious if we have co champions again this year. See who UCF draws this year
We didn't have cochamps a year ago. Just a G5 team pretending they were relevant.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't have cochamps a year ago. Just a G5 team pretending they were relevant.
Not according to the NCAA record books.....UCF and Bama split title. After UCF beat Auburn there was no choice but to officially crown co champions

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not according to the NCAA record books.....UCF and Bama split title. After UCF beat Auburn there was no choice but to officially crown co champions
Like Alabama and Clemson splitting the title the year before?