• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ACC

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t care. I’m a Clemson fan, not a conference fan. I go into every season hoping the conference other than us sucks. Never understood the folks who are all “Rah Rah (insert initials here) Conference!”

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t care. I’m a Clemson fan, not a conference fan. I go into every season hoping the conference other than us sucks. Never understood the folks who are all “Rah Rah (insert initials here) Conference!”

I understand what you mean. But rooting for your conference mates to do well ooc or during certain conference games can only boast your teams perception. Not that the acc is doing that this year.

RubinRock

Has a Well-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly is the acc’s best nonconference win?
They may not be premier OOC wins but off the top of my head Texas A&M and UCF are better wins. Not to mention Tulane, western Michigan, Central Michigan, Utah St are on par or better than Hawaii.

And in the world of quality losses, several one score games against perceived good teams such as Florida, Notre Dame and Penn State.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year, Boston College was beating you like you owed them money until you got lucky due to inclement weather. People always trash talk the ACC and then the ACC is one of the best conferences come bowl season. It's pretty simple. Most conferences has a handful of really good teams and then a lot of garbage. The ACC has one really, really good team, a lot of good, but not great teams, and then Georgia Tech. The ACC will probably have about 10 bowl eligible teams, and they'll probably do decent.

Also, it really seems like Ohio State is being challenged by that grueling B1G schedule.

It was a 1-score game midway through the first quarter.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just noticed that Wake Forest is the 2nd or 3rd best team in the ACC and Clemson is a 35 point favorite over them. WTF ACC?
Fucking basketball conference man. Does anyone besides Clemson and FSU even give a shit about football? At least UNC hired Mack Brown and had some exciting contests this year. WAKE FOREST THE SECOND BEST TEAM IN THE CONFERENCE LOL

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just makes for a boring year of football. No ranked wins. Most exciting games were A&M and UNC. At least you get to beat up on rivals.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what you mean. But rooting for your conference mates to do well ooc or during certain conference games can only boast your teams perception. Not that the acc is doing that this year.
Perception is overrated. Clemson goes into the bowl season every year as underdogs just because they play in the ACC. It’s really just free just free bulletin board material come post season

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may not be premier OOC wins but off the top of my head Texas A&M and UCF are better wins. Not to mention Tulane, western Michigan, Central Michigan, Utah St are on par or better than Hawaii.

And in the world of quality losses, several one score games against perceived good teams such as Florida, Notre Dame and Penn State.

A&M and UCF (both at home) are on par with a road victory at Michigan state. The PAC also has wins over Texas tech, BYU at ole miss. Yeah that’s not great, but it’s not like they have nothing.
An the PAC also has quality losses vs Notre Dame and Auburn.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perception is overrated. Clemson goes into the bowl season every year as underdogs just because they play in the ACC. It’s really just free just free bulletin board material come post season

perception is everything when it’s an invitational championship.
An Clemson wasn’t an under dog going in vs Notre dame last year. Stop that

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year, Boston College was beating you like you owed them money until you got lucky due to inclement weather. People always trash talk the ACC and then the ACC is one of the best conferences come bowl season. It's pretty simple. Most conferences has a handful of really good teams and then a lot of garbage. The ACC has one really, really good team, a lot of good, but not great teams, and then Georgia Tech. The ACC will probably have about 10 bowl eligible teams, and they'll probably do decent.

Also, it really seems like Ohio State is being challenged by that grueling B1G schedule.

The ACC is getting trashed because of their non-conference performance, they have one of the worst records against the Power 5. Whoever makes the Orange bowl does not belong there and will get destroyed.

Bringing Boise State up won't do you any good, we're complete trash. Boston College should beat us, Florida State should have also but they managed to lose to our crappy team

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought we hashed this out already. We don't get to play teams from the little sisters of the poor convent all year like Boise State does. Speaking of little sisters of the poor... the New Mexico Lobos? Seriously...

What do you mean? The little sisters of the poor are the only teams the non-Clemson ACC beats OOC each year.

Having to compare yourselves to a crappy team out of the Mountain West shows you're well behind the rest of the Power 5.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ACC is getting trashed because of their non-conference performance, they have one of the worst records against the Power 5. Whoever makes the Orange bowl does not belong there and will get destroyed.

Bringing Boise State up won't do you any good, we're complete trash. Boston College should beat us, Florida State should have also but they managed to lose to our crappy team
Let the bowls happen and teams play first. Still football to be played.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the bowls happen and teams play first. Still football to be played.

We'll have to see what happens, but it seems like that Orange bowl is going to be one ugly game lol

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll have to see what happens, but it seems like that Orange bowl is going to be one ugly game lol
Yea other side is VT exposed ND, Pitt exposed PSU, who knows what will happen. Pitt is one those teams that are giant killers but suck 3 games straight afterwards.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perception is everything when it’s an invitational championship.
An Clemson wasn’t an under dog going in vs Notre dame last year. Stop that
Stop what?
2012: LSU
2013: Oklahoma
2014: Ohio St.
2015: OU, Bama
2016: OSU, Bama
2018: Bama
Bad perception is Dabos best friend

And the ACC hasn’t missed the playoffs so that’s not an issue either

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop what?
2012: LSU
2013: Oklahoma
2014: Ohio St.
2015: OU, Bama
2016: OSU, Bama
2018: Bama
Bad perception is Dabos best friend

And the ACC hasn’t missed the playoffs so that’s not an issue either

ya said every year. I showed you it wasn’t every year. An I have a hard time believing you were dogs vs Ohio state in 16. A very hard time.

Perception is absolutely important when you are on the bubble and don’t play in a shit conference that allows you to walk through. An congrats to the acc for having two teams out of 14 that could actually be close to the playoffs.

RubinRock

Has a Well-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya said every year. I showed you it wasn’t every year. An I have a hard time believing you were dogs vs Ohio state in 16. A very hard time.

Perception is absolutely important when you are on the bubble and don’t play in a shit conference that allows you to walk through. An congrats to the acc for having two teams out of 14 that could actually be close to the playoffs.
Clemson has been underdogs in every playoff game but Notre dame. Were still 6 point underdogs against bama last year. So yeah, still every year. 3 point dogs against Ohio state in 2016

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sb...-bowl-odds-ohio-state-clemson-betting-preview

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3