• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AAA Texas 500

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do I care about his opinion? A difference in opinions on things is not new.

If Brad wants to go that route, he's free to do so. But he's going to find out the same thing Hamlin found out and mentioned. As I said before, young drivers doing these things is common, there is a reason vets don't.

Brad is about to learn a lesson the hard way.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She doesn't understand driver etiquette, highlighted by her thinking the Gordon/Earnhardt thing is the same thing and not understanding the difference between them.

I wouldn't have faulted Gordon for the Earnhardt thing most likely. Short track for one, and moving him out of the way likely means a bump in the middle of the turn/exit of the turn where using a chrome horn is common.

And the difference has nothing to do with a double standard as I'm an Earnhardt fan and don't particular care for Gordon.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denny Hamlin on Brad Keselowski: 'Lack of remorse' angers drivers

A good article for some of you who doubt what some have said here about this topic.

Denny Hamlin said Brad Keselowski's on-track aggression isn't well received by his peers, but it's the Team Penske driver's "lack of remorse" that really angers other NASCAR drivers.

That's pretty much how I see it, and it's basically what Harvick said as to why he pushed Brad towards Jeff: you have the right to make those moves on the track, but then you also have to stand up and be accountable for those actions, especially with another guy who wants to win the championship as badly as you do, and you just ruined his day.

It's just that when something is done to BK, he's incensed, vows revenge, can't believe what was done to him. Demands an explanation, if not an apology. When he does it to another driver, he doesn't owe them anything?

I don't think any drivers fault him for having a killer instinct, although i do love what Hamlin said about respect and the fact that he can't take the Sprint Cup into his casket when he dies. Lots of other young hotheads cooled off as they aged, like Rusty Wallace. There's hope for Keselowski.