• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #54 - Its Cold up here - 6:30PM

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn this fucking shit to hell. Leave it up to this team to be on the wrong end of an embarrassing loss, with another embarrassment coming up tomorrow in Calgary. No goals scored in 120 minutes and counting. 6-game winning streak followed by 2 shutout losses, typical bipolar Sharks. Should go the way of the SF Bulls.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After not scoring on 59 shots, you have to wonder what is left in the tank for tomorrow in Calgary. Could easily be a 3-game losing streak heading into the Chicago game on Sat. Hopefully, they can at least score a damn goal and break this drought.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You guys really need to give Scrivens credit, he wasn't just blocking pucks he was making great saves. Was some luck involved? Absolutely! There was atleast 5 or 6 times were pucks were redirected through screens and he didn't see it pucks just hit him. And how many post did the sharks hit?

That being said is scrivens that good? Absolutely not, once teams start shooting pucks into his feet at right angles he's going to get lit up like a Christmas tree

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys really need to give Scrivens credit, he wasn't just blocking pucks he was making great saves. Was some luck involved? Absolutely! There was atleast 5 or 6 times were pucks were redirected through screens and he didn't see it pucks just hit him. And how many post did the sharks hit?

That being said is scrivens that good? Absolutely not, once teams start shooting pucks into his feet at right angles he's going to get lit up like a Christmas tree

No bodies in front of him most of the night. We're quite soft that way, like a roll of quilted Charmin.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Second time he shut the Sharks out this year. Wasn't he in goal for 0-0 Kings game, but the Sharks got to him in the shootout? Anyways, he looks a lot better than Dubnyk who they had before. Good pickup for the Oil.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Second time he shut the Sharks out this year. Wasn't he in goal for 0-0 Kings game, but the Sharks got to him in the shootout? Anyways, he looks a lot better than Dubnyk who they had before. Good pickup for the Oil.

There's no book on him yet is a big reason. Kind of why Brayden holtby is getting exposed now. Bigger goalies tend to have tough times with bad angle shots at their feet that they just can't bfly to save. Give it time the coaching staffs will figure it out I already did lol

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No bodies in front of him most of the night. We're quite soft that way, like a roll of quilted Charmin.

The Sharks do not have that tenacity that teams like Chicago have when it comes to scoring goals. At the beginning of the season they had that tenacity because they were going with the "shoot first" mentality with bodies rushing the net every play.... what happened to that? Why does this team go away from all the things that work? I just don't get it at all, they are professional athletes.

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sharks do not have that tenacity that teams like Chicago have when it comes to scoring goals. At the beginning of the season they had that tenacity because they were going with the "shoot first" mentality with bodies rushing the net every play.... what happened to that? Why does this team go away from all the things that work? I just don't get it at all, they are professional athletes.

Seems to me, they spend more time behind the net. Always 2 guys back there. Is that a coaching decision/philosophy or just guys trying to avoid the punishment?

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Seems to me, they spend more time behind the net. Always 2 guys back there. Is that a coaching decision/philosophy or just guys trying to avoid the punishment?

how many top 6 guys are out? its a factor

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The sharks might be the only team I have ever seen to be fully healthy and still go on losing streaks. That shoot first mentality/bodies to the net will get this team into the Stanley Cup Finals. The will to win has to be there and some players just will not or cannot reach that level of play to get to that next step. I think we can all agree that this current team COULD beat anyone in the playoffs this year IF they get hot like the beginning of the season. The depth is there when healthy and there are finally a good amount of players on this team that play every minute like it's their last.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The sharks might be the only team I have ever seen to be fully healthy and still go on losing streaks. That shoot first mentality/bodies to the net will get this team into the Stanley Cup Finals. The will to win has to be there and some players just will not or cannot reach that level of play to get to that next step. I think we can all agree that this current team COULD beat anyone in the playoffs this year IF they get hot like the beginning of the season. The depth is there when healthy and there are finally a good amount of players on this team that play every minute like it's their last.

except they are no where near fully healthy and havent been all season

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not just speaking of recent trends. To me, they've been this way since The Tadd took over. I think Clowe may have been the only exception (lately).