• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers vs Vikings

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing at least based on this game. Chryst > Roman. Like seeing those short throws to the running backs and establishing the power run game early.
100% agree with you. I know Bush got hurt but would still like to see more passing plays to the RB and some screens and WR Screens. What I liked the most about Chryst he made adjustments in the 2nd half. Roman was so bad at this.

Last year I still don't get why we went away from the power running offense. It worked for us the last 3 years. I don't know if they wanted to force Kap to be a great passer. I still don't understand their thinking.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% agree with you. I know Bush got hurt but would still like to see more passing plays to the RB and some screens and WR Screens. What I liked the most about Chryst he made adjustments in the 2nd half. Roman was so bad at this.

Last year I still don't get why we went away from the power running offense. It worked for us the last 3 years. I don't know if they wanted to force Kap to be a great passer. I still don't understand their thinking.

Exactly. What was baffling is Roman went away from the power running game during games even when the running game was working. He would get pass happy all of sudden for no reason.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. What was baffling is Roman went away from the power running game during games even when the running game was working. He would get pass happy all of sudden for no reason.
I use to that with ND and Brian Kelly. he does the same. Last week our RB had 150 yards rushing and we didn't use him in the 4th Q. We went pass happy....oh yeah the best part he did this with our back up QB. It frustrates the hell out of me. It can go both ways to. Last night was a good example from Denver. They were run happy but it wasn't working and Kubiak started throwing the ball more and the offense started moving.