• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers vs Rams

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that that play should have flagged.

But what about the Unsportsmanlike conduct call on the punt. Ellington underhand tossed the ball in the refs direction and it hit a Rams player, and he was called for USLC? Really?

Or the phantom defensive holding call that gave the Rams a 1st down.

I am not blaming the loss on the refs. But the refs (again) did a crap-ass job.

I agree, it went both ways! As a Ram fan we usually get screwed every week. Im so use to it its expected every week. Mostly blantant Non calls!

IMO these refs should be held accountable or have to explain their reasonning after a game. But I know this wont happen because admitting a mistake would lead to death threats. There just seems to be many mistakes being made by refs. Some team just seem to really benefit from it more than others.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs and the way they rule in any game sucks this season really. I'm not sure what play you are posting about because the game wasn't on where I live. do you have a GIF or link for me to watch?

I remember that play. It looked pretty violent.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ref fucked up in a big way on this one!! How did the refs miss this???? The guys gotta break his neck in order for them to realize they fucked up.................Typical Ram Luck! No FLAG, NO FOUL, NO FINE!! Complete utter BULLSHIT! IMO...Boreland should be banned from football! and yes the players high fived each other and the CROWD CHEERED!! TAKE A LONG LOOK!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ref fucked up in a big way on this one!! How did the refs miss this???? The guys gotta break his neck in order for them to realize they fucked up.................Typical Ram Luck! No FLAG, NO FOUL, NO FINE!! Complete utter BULLSHIT! IMO...Boreland should be banned from football! and yes the players high fived each other and the CROWD CHEERED!! TAKE A LONG LOOK!

It's hard to determine intent. Did Borland intend to slam Mason backwards? Yes. Did Borland intend to slam Mason on his head? Probably not. How many times have we seen defenders slam a ball carrier backwards? It happens all the time because if you're a defender and you haven't heard the whistle blow, you have to make sure you get the ball carrier down. If you just hold him up and the whistle hasn't blown, the ball carrier might continue moving forward and then break free.

Borland should've been flagged and fined because whether he intended it or not, he still slammed the guy on his head, but you're overreacting by saying he should be banned from football.