• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ERS @ SAINTS 11/25/12

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game, let's get it going! GO NINERS!

:bj:

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited for this one. Can't wait to see what Kap can do this week.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, man. I'm expecting a different vibe with the Saints' offense to worry about. Their D might not be as good as Chicago on paper, but they've been playing better recently than the beginning of the year and with Brees, we'll probably need to be in the high 20's or low 30's to win. Gotta say, I'm a little nervous; can't imagine how Kaep feels.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited for this one. Can't wait to see what Kap can do this week.

Me too, I'm excited to see if Kap can keep it going. The scary thing is I'm so pumped to see that... that if Harbs starts Alex its going to be a huge letdown for me.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Albert Breer was saying today that the Saints RT might not be ready to go and their backup swing tackle has already been ruled out. Brooks could potentially have a huge day if it ends up being their 3rd tackle over there.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Albert Breer was saying today that the Saints RT might not be ready to go and their backup swing tackle has already been ruled out. Brooks could potentially have a huge day if it ends up being their 3rd tackle over there.

Or Aldon, he moves over there, too. Could be ugly for Sleazy Breesy.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Jaws just jumped on Merril Hoge a little bit, which I enjoyed. Maybe it's just me, but that guy gets under my skin sometimes (Hoge). Just seems arrogant. Someone needs to teach him how to tie a tie, too. That fist-sized knot looks ridiculous.

Jaws did a film breakdown on Kaepernick, showing his success scanning the field and making some top level throws last week. Hoge jumped in and said Kaep will struggle this week because the Saints play zone and he isn't the same player against zone. Jaws rolled his eyes and said "It's easier throwing into zone! Come on, are you serious?!" They squabbled for a few seconds before they went to a different segment.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stuck watching this game on the computer so if anyone finds and HD link please let me know through PM. I usually use firstrow but I am trying to find a better link. I know against the Bills there was a Veetle HD link on a site and I am looking to find one of those again.

If I happen to find one I will let you guys know that are watching online.

vvoland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Stuck watching this game on the computer so if anyone finds and HD link please let me know through PM. I usually use firstrow but I am trying to find a better link. I know against the Bills there was a Veetle HD link on a site and I am looking to find one of those again.

yea man, if you get a chance, toss me an hd link. i'm also going to be doing the online thing so if you find something in HD, i'd love to see it.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same here, if you find anything let me know.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RT @nflnetwork: "This is a mistake not starting [Alex Smith]. He needs to be the guy." -@kurt13warner

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
ESPN's Ed Werder confirmed Colin Kaepernick will start. Harbs informed Smith he's benched. Saints will give Kaep "a lot of different looks."

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
ESPN's Ed Werder confirmed Colin Kaepernick will start. Harbs informed Smith he's benched. Saints will give Kaep "a lot of different looks."

Benched? Hmmm. I figured this would be a weekly thing for a while, especially since Smith was just recently cleared for contact. It made sense to give Kaep the start this week, but we'll see.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Jenkins is active today. I thought Kap and him had a little bit of a connection in the offseason and it would be great to have another weapon. Make Ginn inactive and put Williams back there.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If benched quarterback Alex Smith is on the 49ers' roster as of April 1, 2013, his full base salary of $7.5 million for next season will be guaranteed.

Barring a stretch-run faceplant by Colin Kaepernick, don't expect to see Smith back with the Niners unless he's willing to take a massive pay cut and accept a backup role. (And that is highly unlikely.) If the 49ers cut Smith before April 1, they would owe him only $1 million for 2013. Smith is also due a $1 million roster bonus in March. They'll probably pink-slip him right before that.