• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers at Giants

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was only able to watch on redzone channel, but yeah the offense stunk it up again. Seems to be an ongoing theme. At least we got the W.

They are what they are....great D, pretty lousy O

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not able to watch the game (not on in SD) and I did not follow this thread.

How can we have had 5 TOs and only score 16 points? Was the NY D inspired, or was the offense inept?

Actual question. Like I said, I was unable to watch.

Yes. The Quarterback simply cannot execute the plays.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you don't realize it yet, you are starting to piss people off here with this. You've posted that 20 times so you don't need to anymore. Unless you are trying to piss people off, because that will get you banned.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't realize it yet, you are starting to piss people off here with this. You've posted that 20 times so you don't need to anymore. Unless you are trying to piss people off, because that will get you banned.

For a guy who claims not to like the 49ers you sure are spending a lot of time here.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you are correct its kaps fault that frank gore slipped and fumbled on the first drive of the game costing us atleast 3 pts, its also kaps fault the wr dropped a couple more passes again today. and its also kaps fault that we had some suspect play calling again today

Someone please tell this dude to stop with the constant kap sucks trolling or ban him!!!!!!!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a guy who claims not to like the 49ers you sure are spending a lot of time here.

I never said that, they aren't 'my team', but I live here and I have friends who love them and I'm happy when they do well. Also, I'm a sports fan.

You, on the other hand, claim to be 'trying' to like them but instead just bash them nonstop. I'm just warning you, this place has been known to ban trolls.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, outsider perspective: Kaepernick is not awful, but he's really not great either. Witha great D you can win with guys like that. I think some Niner fans are extra upset with him because he seemed at first like another total stud and the fact that he's settling into his B/B- level is disappointing, so they go too far and say he sucks. He doesn't suck. But he's not even really an Allstar.

Fair enough. He is an above-average QB if you look at his overall body of work, but he is not at the elite level and he may never get there. Overall, I am happy with him. It's not like we have a better option anyway.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that, they aren't 'my team', but I live here and I have friends who love them and I'm happy when they do well. Also, I'm a sports fan.

You, on the other hand, claim to be 'trying' to like them but instead just bash them nonstop. I'm just warning you, this place has been known to ban trolls.

Fair enough. I think I've only bashed the QB though. I believe I was very complimentary of the defense in this thread as well as the man who drafted those defensive players.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he is a troll. You are being generous by saying he has only posted that same comment 20 times. He just says the same thing over and over again and whenever I ask him serious questions to see if he can back up his comments, he ignores the questions. He refuses to engage in serous discussion; he just wants to troll.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed! great to get two wins on a tough road trip. but the cards are smacking the lions right now, hopefully that will change. we need a break in the division if we have any hope to win the West.

Personally I think there is a lot of football left and Palmers injury opens a little window

It's not the worst thing in the world that the Cards beat the Lions. If we beat Washington next week and Detroit loses to the Patriots next week, then we have the same record as the Lions.

Maybe losing Carson Palmer will be a factor in the Cards' remaining games. They probably beat Atlanta, but they still have to play Seattle twice, a resurgent Rams squad, a solid KC team, and us. We still should root for the Cards to beat the Seahawks next week, but after that, we have to hope that they lose their remaining games and that we take care of business.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the cards lose there next 4 games and then beat seattle in az and then lose to us the last game of the season, that would put them at 10-6, if we can then handle business and only lose one game we will be 11-5 and take the division.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Ahmad Brooks got benched today in the second half. Was there a reason why Harbaugh took him out?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is a troll. You are being generous by saying he has only posted that same comment 20 times. He just says the same thing over and over again and whenever I ask him serious questions to see if he can back up his comments, he ignores the questions. He refuses to engage in serous discussion; he just wants to troll.
He is a troll IMO but I can't just get someone banned for having an opinion. I called him out when he first started his roll but was stopped by a 9er poster who I guess thought his opinions were worthy. Thank you and other posters for finally posting something about this guy. It makes my job a bit easier.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the cards lose there next 4 games and then beat seattle in az and then lose to us the last game of the season, that would put them at 10-6, if we can then handle business and only lose one game we will be 11-5 and take the division.
At this point it is time to look at the Cards being the Div champs until they start losing games. On a good note a wild card spot is not out of the question for the 9ers.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a troll IMO but I can't just get someone banned for having an opinion. I called him out when he first started his roll but was stopped by a 9er poster who I guess thought his opinions were worthy. Thank you and other posters for finally posting something about this guy. It makes my job a bit easier.

Maybe he is Nolan/Toby Tyler. Who knows? Thanks for being on the lookout.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the worst thing in the world that the Cards beat the Lions. If we beat Washington next week and Detroit loses to the Patriots next week, then we have the same record as the Lions.

Maybe losing Carson Palmer will be a factor in the Cards' remaining games. They probably beat Atlanta, but they still have to play Seattle twice, a resurgent Rams squad, a solid KC team, and us. We still should root for the Cards to beat the Seahawks next week, but after that, we have to hope that they lose their remaining games and that we take care of business.

It just seems like a such a crowded wildcard race and i had high hopes for the lions to come away with the win today with the way their D has been playing. Aside from the ATL game its a pretty tough schedule they have left. I could easily see them losing 3 just within the division games they have left. But that is still a pretty tight window I suppose.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just seems like a such a crowded wildcard race and i had high hopes for the lions to come away with the win today with the way their D has been playing. Aside from the ATL game its a pretty tough schedule they have left. I could easily see them losing 3 just within the division games they have left. But that is still a pretty tight window I suppose.
That tight window includes the 9ers at the end. I would love to hope that it would come to that one game but with this latest Cards win it's just looking less likely.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seattle is in big trouble. wilson isnt a top QB. cant carry a team. he is a game manager. nothing wrong with that. just cant too much on his plate. seattle O looks bad. not that ours looks better

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A smith was a clear factor today. brooks is a bitch. took himself out because he didnt like the rotation. cut him