• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

34-64-94 MLB Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@broncosmitty yer not gonna platoon Thome/Manny?

Congrats to you Nos for beating me in yahoo Basketball & our Hockey league. Well my Easter went crappy. Easter Bunny gave nos all the good stuff. Seriously congrats bro!!! :suds:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never mind he only beat me in basketball. It was someone else who beat me in hockey.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say I say boy howdy y'all! Fricken beautiful morning....

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text 500

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there went breakfast!

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@UK Cowboy and @broncosmitty

You guys ever heard of Jake Epstein...? Epsteinonline batting academy...? Thinking about signing up Dash for sure and maybe Walker or just 1 and use the stuff I learn from 1 and use on both... It looks really good to me but I could be getting set up to be STACHED! If you know of him/it think it's a good idea or not let me know... It's much more reasonable than the guys here charge and I have the time to do the drills and what not... Here's the site...

Epstein Hitting Online Academy

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick is in...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@UK Cowboy and @broncosmitty

You guys ever heard of Jake Epstein...? Epsteinonline batting academy...? Thinking about signing up Dash for sure and maybe Walker or just 1 and use the stuff I learn from 1 and use on both... It looks really good to me but I could be getting set up to be STACHED! If you know of him/it think it's a good idea or not let me know... It's much more reasonable than the guys here charge and I have the time to do the drills and what not... Here's the site...

Epstein Hitting Online Academy
Never heard of him. I think it would be fine to get one video analysis done, but you sure as heck don't need 4 per month. After viewing the video, have another made in a few months, and check his mechanics for improvement. Because Dash hasn't hit puberty yet, how things look on tape are gonna be evolving till he does.
A good thing to look for in an instructor is how much he tries to fix at one time .I believe in taking one flaw, fix that, then attack another, always lower half up. For example, I won't teach a leg kick(plenty do, there's more than one way) . So if I start working with a kid that likes to leg kick, I'll work on nothing but his timing mechanism till its where I want it, then work up to rotation and then his hands, then approach. It's overwhelming to kids to try and learn 3-4 things at once, then have their body have to relearn it again at puberty .When you attack one at a time, it's easier for the child to self correct when he's in a slump as well. Good luck, let me know how it goes

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why was stoke skipped? Is nos up and still hasn't picked (shaking my head)

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oohh... I think I am close to being up!

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard of him. I think it would be fine to get one video analysis done, but you sure as heck don't need 4 per month. After viewing the video, have another made in a few months, and check his mechanics for improvement. Because Dash hasn't hit puberty yet, how things look on tape are gonna be evolving till he does.
A good thing to look for in an instructor is how much he tries to fix at one time .I believe in taking one flaw, fix that, then attack another, always lower half up. For example, I won't teach a leg kick(plenty do, there's more than one way) . So if I start working with a kid that likes to leg kick, I'll work on nothing but his timing mechanism till its where I want it, then work up to rotation and then his hands, then approach. It's overwhelming to kids to try and learn 3-4 things at once, then have their body have to relearn it again at puberty .When you attack one at a time, it's easier for the child to self correct when he's in a slump as well. Good luck, let me know how it goes

Nice... I was watching a lot of his "free" stuff... It looks really good but wasn't sure if it was stuff I could do by myself lol... I was planning on the once a month one... Maybe 2-3 months and just go from there... I thought Dash first since he had more to learn so I'd get more info... I think I'll do it and see... There's a double play academy and an ex-pro, both charge $150 for 5 sessions but you have to pay for the 5 sessions... I'll do it tonight and see what the turnaround is and let you know what it looks like...