• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2nd Annual Hoop NFL Mock Draft

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to Nos...and crew for the hours put in to make this happen. I don't think I stepped on anyone's toes doing this draft, but I am a Falcon's fan too....had fun doing it.

2015 SportsHoopla NFL Mock Draft Results...with 2 picks remaining. I present the 2015 Rookie Class.

1.8.8 : DE - Shane Ray - Missouri...noted to be one of the top pass rushers in this draft...he fits the 4-3 DE, but athletic enough to play in space. I think he has a good chance to start opposite Clayborn.

2.10.42 : ILB - Stephone Anthony - Clemson...I like that Quinn has brought LBs with experience, but I felt they needed this type of talent inside...great athlete...can run with most TEs...physical. With some coaching he can start in '16.

3.9.73 : RB - Jay Ajayi - Boise St....Was thrilled to see him still available. The perfect big RB to complement with Freeman and A. Smith....should be a package player this yr.

4.8.107 : CB - Alex Carter - Stanford...Another CB with size could move Alford to slot, but if he couldn't beat out Alford...I like him as a SS or FS.

5.10.146 : OG - Al Bond - Memphis...looking for depth.

6.9.185 : DT - Derek Lott - Chattanooga...same here...GA kid that went to UGA and had impact early, but not a starter..chose to transfer to Chatt...was a dominant player on that level.