• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Free Agency and Free Agents Signings

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just called Elliot Wolfe and told him to get his ass outta bed and sign Ridley, and not make the HOOP Group suffer through another agonizing day of pissing each other off only to do a bunch of signing announcements after we get ready for bed.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesn't bode well for Mr. Zappee. He can't be happy?

So is Zappe now 3rd string or does he get packaged or moved in some trade?
Depends, any team that already cleared out the three year old bag of practice balls are off the table, not sure if any teams are left.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just called Elliot Wolfe and told him to get his ass outta bed and sign Ridley, and not make the HOOP Group suffer through another agonizing day of pissing each other off only to do a bunch of signing announcements after we get ready for bed.
More like YOU were pissed off and everyone else was annoyed with your complaining.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like same old crap for the pats :suds:

Patriots agreed to terms with WR Jalen Reagor on a one-year contract.
Reagor earned a part-time role in the Patriots’ offense after they lost numerous wideouts to injuries. He only caught seven passes for 138 yards but also pitched in on special teams. That included taking a kickoff to the house in Week 17 versus the Bills. Though he will never shed the first-round bust moniker, Reagor appears to have carved out a role in New England as a depth receiver and special teams contributor.

Patriots agreed to terms with QB Jacoby Brissett, formerly of the Commanders.
Brissett started his career in New England, backing up Tom Brady during the former’s rookie season in 2016. The eight-year veteran journeyman would appear to have the inside track to a starting role with the Patriots after the franchise dealt away former first-round draft pick Mac Jones earlier in the day, clearly pending the team’s first-round selection in the 2024 NFL Draft. The other quarterbacks currently on the roster consist of Bailey Zappe and Nathan Rourke, neither of whom bring the level of experience to the table that Brissett does. Either way, the Patriots enter an era of clear rebuilding after the failed experiment with Jones and the departure of longtime head coach Bill Belichick.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like YOU were pissed off and everyone else was annoyed with your complaining.
Okay, I'll start the day off..........................

Fuck you and the horse the rode in on.

The best part of you ran down your mother's leg when your father pulled out.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you need to hate our coach no matter who it is.

So far I’m happy with the moves.
Onwenu, Henry, Bourne, Duggar, Gibson, Okorafor signed. All Good.
Brissett, Takitaki, Wheatley, Rourke, Reagor, Austin signed. All...ehh.

Jackson, Jones, Parker Gone. All good.
Wilson gone. Not sure.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Da had four kids in four years. The fucker NEVER pulled out.
Sounds like my Father-in-law. First two ten months apart, the third a year later and then my wife thirteen months after that.

He had a great excuse. He was shot down over Germany at 19 in WWII in 1942. Spent the rest of the war in prison camp. He was a belly gunner. He had to make up for all that lost time.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Onwenu, Henry, Bourne, Duggar, Gibson, Okorafor signed. All Good.
Brissett, Takitaki, Wheatley, Rourke, Reagor, Austin signed. All...ehh.

Jackson, Jones, Parker Gone. All good.
Wilson gone. Not sure.

I like Brissett. And his signing seems to indicate pick#3 will be used on a QB, something I welcome.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Brissett. And his signing seems to indicate pick#3 will be used on a QB, something I welcome.

Larry Shrug GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Wolfe isn't making many friends.

Notice it's the lower level agents who are pissed that Wolfe won't give them a couple extra million.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Ridley......................Time to move on.

Patriots are offering more money but Ridley ""would really like to stay in Jacksonville""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really??????????? Stop wasting time. They've made the best offer and he's hoping that Jacksonville will cut a couple of players expand their cap and keep him??? Sorry. Don't want him now. He'll be a pain in the ass, wishing he'd stayed in Jagsville. Guess what Calvin?? Gabe Davis was signed and he's going to take away at least 25% of your targets.

Time to move on. These guys might not have all of bells and whistles but are certainly better than Ju-Ju or TT.

Tyler Boyd
Curtis Samuel
Josh Reynolds
Marquis Brown

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Ridley......................Time to move on.

Patriots are offering more money but Ridley ""would really like to stay in Jacksonville""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really??????????? Stop wasting time. They've made the best offer and he's hoping that Jacksonville will cut a couple of players expand their cap and keep him??? Sorry. Don't want him now. He'll be a pain in the ass, wishing he'd stayed in Jagsville. Guess what Calvin?? Gabe Davis was signed and he's going to take away at least 25% of your targets.

Time to move on. These guys might not have all of bells and whistles but are certainly better than Ju-Ju or TT.

Tyler Boyd
Curtis Samuel
Josh Reynolds
Marquis Brown
LOL, you sure seem to get frustrated. But you are asking a top tier WR to comne to a team with no QB and a shitty O Line.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you sure seem to get frustrated. But you are asking a top tier WR to comne to a team with no QB and a shitty O Line.
No, I'm not asking him to do anything. He outright said that he wanted to stay in Jacksonville. So stay and take less money. Jags have blown their wad and now a 29 year old man is getting emotional about leaving his safe haven. I don't want anyone here who doesn't want to be here. I don't want someone who takes the money and then starts bitching that he had no idea that............and becomes a cancer.

The Patriots have Brissett and Rourke. They may not be Mr. Wonderful, but they can play. The Oline looks to be in much better shape than it was a week ago. Okafor will be the LT and Onwenu the right. Sow will be the RG and Strange or a possible FA vet will be the LG. I'll hold judgement until after two preseason games. My gut says that they will be surprisingly good.