• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 draft prospect thread

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're ok with the possibility of only Penix Jr and Rattler as the highest ranked QBs. To draft at 11? Or you're ok with gaining 2 extra first rounders for the year 25/26...but trading the ransom to move back up to get nix or penix Jr? With the salary cap and the constant quest for a franchise qb, i really think the top 4 qbs are gone by #9
You are insane if you think thst many QBs go thst high. Nix will be there at 11, Penix will be there at 23. Rattler will be around mid 2nd or latter.

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you trade up with? What team?
I'm not going to pretend to know what every team needs or wants, but I can see us moving back in to 7-9, Daniels may slip if Vikings take McCarthy. But I'm happy with Nix at 11.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are insane if you think thst many QBs go thst high. Nix will be there at 11, Penix will be there at 23. Rattler will be around mid 2nd or latter.

I'm insane to think 4 qbs will be gone by the 11th pick? Thats only one more than usual a few drafts back. Like i said, its possible that at 11, with only nix and Penix jr still available, someone moves up...and then you're forced to take a qb. Rattler was just a joke comment, of course we aren't taking him.
You're way too overconfident about who will still be there at 11

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're ok with the possibility of only Penix Jr and Rattler as the highest ranked QBs. To draft at 11? Or you're ok with gaining 2 extra first rounders for the year 25/26...but trading the ransom to move back up to get nix or penix Jr? With the salary cap and the constant quest for a franchise qb, i really think the top 4 qbs are gone by #9

It depends on the draft grade Peters has on these guys. I think you still can move up to #4 with our draft capital being at #11.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to pretend to know what every team needs or wants, but I can see us moving back in to 7-9, Daniels may slip if Vikings take McCarthy. But I'm happy with Nix at 11.

Oh ohhhhh lol, ok i get it now.
You're sold on Nix at 11. I don't agree but makes sense now.

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm insane to think 4 qbs will be gone by the 11th pick? Thats only one more than usual a few drafts back. Like i said, its possible that at 11, with only nix and Penix jr still available, someone moves up...and then you're forced to take a qb. Rattler was just a joke comment, of course we aren't taking him.
You're way too overconfident about who will still be there at 11
You're saying 5 QBs gone by 10. I'm confident that's won't happen. I believe you are a bit paranoid thinking it will. And if it does, that just means there are a ton of great players falling and someone will move up for them. No rookie is taking us to the Superbowl in year 1. You're so desperate to find that franchise (bust) you'll give up 3 1st round picks, just to get another false hope for a couple years.

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I would much rather Nix at 11 and 2 extra 1st round picks to help build the team. You would pass on those extra picks for a QB that is marginally better, at least according to the hype.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

are you against taking Minn offer of 4 first round picks for #2?

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your say 5 QBs gone by 10. I'm confident that's won't happen. I believe you are a bit paranoid thinking it will. And if it does, that just means there are a tonnof great players falling and someone will move up for them. No rookie is taking us to the Superbowl in year 1. You're so desperate to find that franchise (bust) you'll give up 3 1st round picks, just to get another false hope for a couple years.

You misread, let me explain. If we received a King's ransom for #2, according to what was projected we pick at #11. I fully expect Williams, Maye, Daniels, and JJ gone by #11.
That's 4. I said its a POSSIBILITY, the broncos leap frog us to take Nix...and then the ultimate nightmare would be if the raiders did the same and took Penix jr, then we are screwed. I never said this was etched in stone, it's a scenario. I'm not giddy over that mock offer from Minnesota like you seem to be. And that's why if we traded down, I'd hope it wasn't at 11. I'm not desperate for anything, except for you to comprehend what i post

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You misread, let me explain. If we received a King's ransom for #2, according to what was projected we pick at #11. I fully expect Williams, Maye, Daniels, and JJ gone by #11.
That's 4. I said its a POSSIBILITY, the broncos leap frog us to take Nix...and then the ultimate nightmare would be if the raiders did the same and took Penix jr, then we are screwed. I never said this was etched in stone, it's a scenario. I'm not giddy over that mock offer from Minnesota like you seem to be. And that's why if we traded down, I'd hope it wasn't at 11. I'm not desperate for anything, except for you to comprehend what i post
Now you are saying 6 QBs gone in top 10. Do you hear yourself?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree the top 4 will be gone by #11. We will have more draft capital than Denver and LV to move back up to #4.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we've been mocking Minnesota as the team to offer a king's Ranson, but again that potentially only leaves Nix, and Penix Jr at 11. In a very real scenario, both the broncos and raiders could leap frog us, and then at a 11, you can take Spencer Rattler.
Thats playing a dangerous game, you'd have to use draft capital to move back up. Unwise.
The die was cast when we traded away Sam. We have to take a QB. And we have to take the best one available at 2. now, if we believe it’s JJ, we can move back slightly….maybe NE. We should still garner one of the highly touted QBs and pick up a high pick.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you’re settling for nix or Penix, why trade Howell? I’d take him over them.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the top 4 will be gone by #11. We will have more draft capital than Denver and LV to move back up to #4.

I get what your saying. I'm just not crazy about it. I'm not so sure Arizona will just skip their shot at MHjr. It could be more costly than expected. I will say you can likely set up your future at OT with #23

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you’re settling for nix or Penix, why trade Howell? I’d take him over them.
Not sure why they shipped him off, he was worth more to us that what we got.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you are saying 6 QBs gone in top 10. Do you hear yourself?

I'm not sure how to proceed if you're going to ignore scenarios, probabilities, and possibilities. Outrageous and unexpected trades with players and in the draft happen often. I've simply stated why I'd turn down the fantasy Minnesota offer, you yourself questioned why I'd do that and i told you. I can't help my opinion baffles you.

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what your saying. I'm just not crazy about it. I'm not so sure Arizona will just skip their shot at MHjr. It could be more costly than expected. I will say you can likely set up your future at OT with #23
We can't predict who is a willing trading partner for sure. But if they are willing to trade with someone below us, they will trade with us.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The die was cast when we traded away Sam. We have to take a QB. And we have to take the best one available at 2. now, if we believe it’s JJ, we can move back slightly….maybe NE. We should still garner one of the highly touted QBs and pick up a high pick.

I completely agree. Its why i don't believe even in fantasy, that we can accomplish that at 11. I believe Nix can play, but I also believe the big 4 are all better fits then him.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can't predict who is a willing trading partner for sure. But if they are willing to trade with someone below us, they will trade with us.

We've been predicting Minnesota, that's what this whole debate is about. Minnesota gives us a kings ransom, we don't pick until 11. You're for it and "I'm insane" to turn it down.
Your about to misinterpret what I'm saying

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll repeat what I said earlier. They'll likely stay at 2, pick the next bust. And keep the Commies name. Then I'll joyfully celebrate their failures. I'm done talking about what I would like because my opinion would influence the out come.