• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Patriots Draft Thread

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't agree more. Reif and Anderson are still here and both didn't play in 2023. They've had a yer too heal and get familiar with the team. Anderson might be ready to take the LT spot and he re-did his contract. Might be a little under the table agreement that will never be known.

Looking forward to the Mandatory Mini Camp coming up. Fans can't attend, but the media will be watching and like it or not, will be our only source of info.

I give the Patriots an A- for this draft. They drafted for need. QB, OT, WR. Then backfilled the OT, WR AND QB.

QBs by mid August could be Brissett, Maye and Milton unless they PS Milton and keep Zappe.
They also have Rouke on the roster. I could see one or both Zappe and Rouke gone.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't agree more. Reif and Anderson are still here and both didn't play in 2023. They've had a yer too heal and get familiar with the team. Anderson might be ready to take the LT spot and he re-did his contract. Might be a little under the table agreement that will never be known.

Looking forward to the Mandatory Mini Camp coming up. Fans can't attend, but the media will be watching and like it or not, will be our only source of info.

I give the Patriots an A- for this draft. They drafted for need. QB, OT, WR. Then backfilled the OT, WR AND QB.

QBs by mid August could be Brissett, Maye and Milton unless they PS Milton and keep Zappe.
We play Milton in preseason and trade him to a team who got to see their QB flounder?????