• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 draft prospect thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would flip flop TE and CB . The new qb doesn’t have enough weapons

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid can play. He has played in more big games than any of the top three QBs. Reports that he does not have a strong arm are wrong. He can throw down the middle, throw deep and make tight window throws. He can extend plays and and throws well on the run.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid can play. He has played in more big games than any of the top three QBs. Reports that he does not have a strong arm are wrong. He can throw down the middle, throw deep and make tight window throws. He can extend plays and and throws well on the run.
He's certainly climbing the draft boards. If Peters likes him more than the other two, a trade down wouldn't bother me. I just don't see JJ getting past the NYG.

The Cardinals and Chargers have no incentive to trade up with us. They would have to take him at 2.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's certainly climbing the draft boards. If Peters likes him more than the other two, a trade down wouldn't bother me. I just don't see JJ getting past the NYG.

The Cardinals and Chargers have no incentive to trade up with us. They would have to take him at 2.

I'm with you on this one. Could shock the average fan, but if they are sold on JJ take him at 2. The board doesn't seem to hate JJ but we clearly have serious concerns about Daniels and Maye.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you on this one. Could shock the average fan, but if they are sold on JJ take him at 2. The board doesn't seem to hate JJ but we clearly have serious concerns about Daniels and Maye.
Maye regressed and supposedly has footwork and accuracy issues.

Daniels frame is a concern for a guy that likes to run and doesn't have a cannon.

JJ right or wrong got labeled a game manager. Daniels gets knocked for having good receivers. JJ might get knocked for having the best roster in the nation around him.

I gotta trust Peters on this one. We'll see what he does.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Daniels as my favorite choice.
I see Maye as boom or bust.
I see JJ as the pick you cringe at but forget about it once he produces on the field.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maye regressed and supposedly has footwork and accuracy issues.

Daniels frame is a concern for a guy that likes to run and doesn't have a cannon.

JJ right or wrong got labeled a game manager. Daniels gets knocked for having good receivers. JJ might get knocked for having the best roster in the nation around him.

I gotta trust Peters on this one. We'll see what he does.
I think the statement you make "JJ right or wrong got labeled a game manager" is spot on. I think Harbaugh and Moore played the style they wanted to play. You have to say that McCarthy played with great talent but you also have to say he played against much tougher defenses than the top QBs.

I am really not sure who the best QB is but I think McCarthy is one of the most ready to play now QBs. I would hate to see him go to the Giants although Dabol could screw that up.

100% agree on trusting Peters but it is still a crap shoot when drafting this high.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the statement you make "JJ right or wrong got labeled a game manager" is spot on. I think Harbaugh and Moore played the style they wanted to play. You have to say that McCarthy played with great talent but you also have to say he played against much tougher defenses than the top QBs.

I am really not sure who the best QB is but I think McCarthy is one of the most ready to play now QBs. I would hate to see him go to the Giants although Dabol could screw that up.

100% agree on trusting Peters but it is still a crap shoot when drafting this high.
I think the concern is his ceiling. At least for me. Is JJ's ceiling high enough to take at 2? 2022 Drake Maye and 2023 Jayden have shown they have a high ceiling. That's my worry.