• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Draft discussion thread

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm agreeing with a lot I see DC saying on here but I actually dont want McCreary on the Chiefs. I see a lot of limitations to his game.

Zamir White reminds me of the type of player that ends up on the Niners. Fast, strong, and not afraid of contact. For better or worse. Could be a really special player on the right team if he stays healthy.

I can see White on the 9ers. That would be a perfect fit for their tendencies.

I loved what I saw out of McCreary at Auburn but I get the limitations. I probably wouldn't touch him in Round 1 at this stage after the measureables but I would be happy with him Mid round 2.

Last year when I watched McCreary I always asked myself "Why doesn't this guy get more draft love", and then he asked for his draft grade and decided not to declare.... I could be missing something major on him. I am far from always right.. I still love him but I get the concern with the measurables. I still like him a lot in Round 2.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see White on the 9ers. That would be a perfect fit for their tendencies.

I loved what I saw out of McCreary at Auburn but I get the limitations. I probably wouldn't touch him in Round 1 at this stage after the measureables but I would be happy with him Mid round 2.

Last year when I watched McCreary I always asked myself "Why doesn't this guy get more draft love", and then he asked for his draft grade and decided not to declare.... I could be missing something major on him. I am far from always right.. I still love him but I get the concern with the measurables. I still like him a lot in Round 2.
This is one of the more interesting Round 2s I've seen in awhile since the players all have very special fits. Its a swiss army knife draft which should mean a lot of trades. I actually regret not trading up for certain players in our mock draft on here just to get players for specific fits.

McCreary on the inside? Yeah, take him early rd2. Outside? Nah

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the more interesting Round 2s I've seen in awhile since the players all have very special fits. Its a swiss army knife draft which should mean a lot of trades. I actually regret not trading up for certain players in our mock draft on here just to get players for specific fits.

McCreary on the inside? Yeah, take him early rd2. Outside? Nah

Respect that... I would agree McCreary is going to be best served playing on the inside.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respect that... I would agree McCreary is going to be best served playing on the inside.
I think he would be quite good on the inside. I also think he can play the wide out - and go Talib on them for a whole game.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is a better prospect (talking all players just not CBs) in 2022 than PSII?

I cant think of one I'd want over PSII

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite Rd 3-5 RB's.

Raachad White, RB, Arizona State

Zamir White, RB, Georgia

I feel like we haven't even begun to see the upside of those two power backs who can also catch the ball.
Raachad White was the #1 JUCO RB coming out. Split time with Danyiel Traynaum as a JR in a covid year. Beat out Traynaum as the starter and both had good JR seasons. This year while splitting carries he held off the very impressive Traynaum and continued to have success. He has very limited carries coming out due to a crowded backfield at ASU and playing JUCO ball but this guy to me could end up the second best RB out of this draft class.

Zamir White was the #1 recruited RB coming out of HS. Tore his ACL in HS and then again his FR year at Georgia. Knee is a concern but he has gone 3 years now since it... His usage is small because he played behind D'Andre Swift as a FR and then he had James Cook and Kenny McIntosh sharing carries with him at UGA. UGA also became primarly a passing team this year. White did a lot with his carries though. A lot of upside and low volume in college.
What are the odds of two RB's with the same number and same last name going in the same round in the same draft?:scratch:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the odds of two RB's with the same number and same last name going in the same round in the same draft?:scratch:
The same odds a blade of grass in the fairway I have my ball teed up on will be the one where my ball stops.

Now if @LGM were to hit the golf ball - it is always the bottom of the cup that is the most threatened. This is especially true on the longest fairways.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same odds a blade of grass in the fairway I have my ball teed up on will be the one where my ball stops.

Now if @LGM were to hit the golf ball - it is always the bottom of the cup that is the most threatened. This is especially true on the longest fairways.
Ah yes. I could regale you for hours of the number of cups I've blown up.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes. I could regale you for hours of the number of cups I've blown up.
"Regale" is the blowhard's favorite and most accurate word.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only when your feet are cold.
I could give you just 6 inches of my 12 inch boot up your butt to offset the temperature - if that will help.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could give you just 6 inches of my 12 inch boot up your butt to offset the temperature - if that will help.
Violence is never the answer.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Trey McBride but he is little overrated by Bronco fans due to being a local college kid. Is he good? Sure, but does he make sense for us? His upside isn't amazing and Russell Wilson probably uses his TE as little as any QB in the NFL. I don't really expect us to take a look at TE until day 3. If I take a TE in the first two rounds I want one I am confident can be one of the better TE's in the NFL. I just don't see that with McBride.