• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another mini collapse by the vaunted shit-show Lakers. Playing Lakers Small Ball which is James at Center, the Lakers were up by at the end of Third Quarter by 14. Then they just went home early and lost by 5 in the Fourth Quarter. That is a 19-point swing. How in the hell does that happen on such a consistent basis?

One reason, 18 TOs. Another reason, shooting only 16 points in the Fourth Quarter. Another reason, no defense to speak of. Another reason, the Westbrook Effect mentioned in an earlier post. Another reason, James throwing away the ball when it took a three-point basket to tie the game with 22 seconds remaining. WTH?

This is as bad as watching a Lakers team put on the court by Short-Buss. What a flippin joke!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohh geezus christ just add it to the list!

hope all is well!
Super busy and like many others short staffed which limits my free time.
On top of that, its weird, but needed to not have my Heat seats anymore.
Still watch and a fan, but its not the same.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is some fucking bullshit.

Colin Sexton AND Ricky Rubio out for the season. Just shoot me. I hate sports. Honestly. The Browns fuck me on a weekly basis. The fucking Indians have their NAMES changed by woke bastards- after a summer where Bieber, Civale, and Plesac- their 3 experienced starters ALL get hurt- their freaking manager even misses half the season! Baker tears his labrum then fractures his shoulder and his dick shrinks every time there is a close game. And now the Cavs give me a slight slight glimmer of hope---just a glimmer of hope- and destiny fucks them in the ass- and 2 of their top 6 players are just DONE for the season before January even starts.

I hate sports. Hate hate hate sports. OSU loses to Michigan for the first time in a decade.

fuck 2021 in the hardest fucking way..
I have to say, thank you for sharing this because it makes me smile.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is some fucking bullshit.

Colin Sexton AND Ricky Rubio out for the season. Just shoot me. I hate sports. Honestly. The Browns fuck me on a weekly basis. The fucking Indians have their NAMES changed by woke bastards- after a summer where Bieber, Civale, and Plesac- their 3 experienced starters ALL get hurt- their freaking manager even misses half the season! Baker tears his labrum then fractures his shoulder and his dick shrinks every time there is a close game. And now the Cavs give me a slight slight glimmer of hope---just a glimmer of hope- and destiny fucks them in the ass- and 2 of their top 6 players are just DONE for the season before January even starts.

I hate sports. Hate hate hate sports. OSU loses to Michigan for the first time in a decade.

fuck 2021 in the hardest fucking way..
But in all seriousness, Cleveland is definitely the most cursed sports town. And that's even with the Cavs winning something fairly recently.

But the bolded, what was your glimmer of hope for this year? They already showed you how promising they are, great defense and tons of young players. It's not like the were gonna win a title. Sexton wasn't missed really, Rubio going down means what, 7 seed instead of 5? So what. next year your core is more seasoned but still crazy young and maybe you bring in some vets.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need another redraft lol

thybulle at 4? Zion still at 1?

when was this done? lol. seems like it was done at the beginning of the season.

if Zion is a lost cause---- and even if he isnt- lets just put him aside since helping the team that actually drafted him, at least this year, looks remote.

1. Ja
2. Garland
3. Herro
4. Thybulle
5. Barrett
6. Hunter

Thybulle is playing 25 minutes a night and averaging 5 points a night and cant shoot. Amazing role player....but Herro and Garland can be actual guys that are built around.

Garland especially carries such a heavy load on any given night. He makes the Cavs go. He is their most important player- right now anyway. Mobley will take that mantle at some point in the future.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Birthday LeBron!!!
Another year older means another year closer to retirement! :yes:
its not just LEBron obviously- Jordan too and many many others

but how can these guys KNOW....KNOW...beyond a shadow of a doubt- that people that make their shoes are in deplorable conditions, and they just dont care. And they make vast sums of money off it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barrett has been particularly bad this year.

39.4% from the field, 33.8% from 3.....14.6 points, 5.4 boards 2.2 assists, 0.4 steals, 70% FT

Compare that to Garland

47.9% from the field, 38.4% from 3, 19.4 pts, 7.3 apg, 3.0 boards, 1.4 steals, 90% FT

or Herro

44.4% from the field, 40.8% from 3, 20.6 pts, 3.9 apg, 5.0 boards, 0.6 steals, 86% FT

Garland and Herro smash him. Those guys are very close. As I have said- I will take Garland thus far just because of the responsibility he carries being the leader of a young team that is overachieving while Herro has had Butler, Bam, now Lowry to take pressure off him. Garland has had- Love? Rubio for a 1/3 of a season?

Herro actually takes the most attempts per game at over 17. Garland at about 15. Barrett at about 14

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking at 3% at shots attempted to see where Love is at.....currently at 5.7 attempts per game, 42.6% which is among the best in the league

guys that are among the top 25 in %- here are some guys that also have volume- and surprised me on this list:

KAT: 5.6 attempts per game, 42.6%
Bobby Portis: 4.7 attempts, 42.9%
Patty Mills: 7.7 attempts, 44.1%
Lonzo Ball 7.4 attempts, 41.9%

Joe HArris has only played 14 games- but 6.3 attempts- 46.6%- hes an amazing shooter.

Patty Mills has been INCREDIBLE for the Nets.

then there is Steph. Insane 13.5 attempts per game- at an excellent 39.5% Only other guys top 10 in attempted 3's that have a good percentage are: Hield, 9.8 attempts (2nd to Curry), 37.1%, and Van Fleet, 8.5 attempts, 39.7% from 3. Edwards- 8.7 attempts, 36.0%...No one else in the top 10 in attempts is above 35%.

the biggest "chucker"? Jordan Clarkson- 11th in attempts at 8.4 per game and 30.6%.

Joe Harris probably the games most accurate 3 pt shooter. He is actually down from last year at 47.5%.

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not just LEBron obviously- Jordan too and many many others

but how can these guys KNOW....KNOW...beyond a shadow of a doubt- that people that make their shoes are in deplorable conditions, and they just dont care. And they make vast sums of money off it.

You are totally full of shit if you think anyone here believes you would do something about it if you were in LeBron’s place.

Out of sight out of mind.

I am 1000% sure you would take the money and not think twice.

But pretty easy to judge someone else.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barrett has been particularly bad this year.

39.4% from the field, 33.8% from 3.....14.6 points, 5.4 boards 2.2 assists, 0.4 steals, 70% FT

Compare that to Garland

47.9% from the field, 38.4% from 3, 19.4 pts, 7.3 apg, 3.0 boards, 1.4 steals, 90% FT

or Herro

44.4% from the field, 40.8% from 3, 20.6 pts, 3.9 apg, 5.0 boards, 0.6 steals, 86% FT

Garland and Herro smash him. Those guys are very close. As I have said- I will take Garland thus far just because of the responsibility he carries being the leader of a young team that is overachieving while Herro has had Butler, Bam, now Lowry to take pressure off him. Garland has had- Love? Rubio for a 1/3 of a season?

Herro actually takes the most attempts per game at over 17. Garland at about 15. Barrett at about 14
I pretty much called Barrett from the get-go but he was showing promise in year 2. His ceiling just seems lower…not sure if it is work ethic or he was just overhyped but he is for sure falling the disappointed category. He could very well turn things around but not counting on it. When the Knicks made that pick they were at least expecting Barrett to be an AS caliber player, whether that was a 2-time AS or 6-time AS.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he's still balling and a top 3-5 player at his age.
If LA’s record wasn’t so mediocre he would right as a top 2 MVP. I still think he should be right thetre but more like top 5 bc of jow standings impacts that award