• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason...Staff, FA, Draft Outlook

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you think its not gonna cost an extra high pick to move up, or next years first, and possibly a 3rd........you think its just that easy to move up? like every team wants to trade? you need to find a partner, and give them what they want. if only we had cowher back drafting. he would move up and pick the right guys every time. Just because buffalo made one trade in the mid 20's for a low budget, doesnt mean they all are like that, and that they are available

It is gonna cost an extra pick. Not a high pick because from what history tells me, it's possible to move up 5-7 spots by just giving up our first in addition to a 3rd/4th and a 4th/5th. I've also already stated in my original comment that as long as we find a partner and the price is right, why wouldn't we move up?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't anyone just have a conversation? Jesus christ.

Because you don't participate in conversations.
You just try to cram your thoughts as factual down anyone's throat.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok i never noticed that, i mean blakes good??:noidea:

Blake's good? Blake Bortles? I don't have him in my signature because he's good. I went to school with him for a year and I support him, even if he's only a garbage time QB lol.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't anyone just have a conversation? Jesus christ.
hoenstly dude you're a turnstyle, your ok with things, ur boycotting, u wanna trade up in the draft and its definitely doable and 500% the right move because derwin james and some picks 10 years ago. Then your back to the sky is falling...........you dont wanna hear anything

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hoenstly dude you're a turnstyle, your ok with things, ur boycotting, u wanna trade up in the draft and its definitely doable and 500% the right move because derwin james and some picks 10 years ago. Then your back to the sky is falling...........you dont wanna hear anything

It's called having opinions about different topics. To change where we are heading, we need changes in the FO, coaching staff, we need to change how we draft. These are all things I think we need to do. What's wrong with that? I'm nowhere near you and the whole "sky is falling" mentality. You have a dumpster on fire with the Steelers logo on it and you're calling ME out because you think I have a "the sky is falling" mentality? Come on now. I can realize where this team is and know that things can change. I can realize this team needs major changes and know that it's been done before and it can be done again. Also, you must be misreading everything I'm saying about the draft. While I do believe trading up is the right move, I am able to understand that its a risk and I've constantly said that we need to find a partner and the price needs to be right.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You disrespect people yet demand respect.
When you don't get the respect you did not earn you run off crying.
You put people on iggy because you know you'll be told the truth, and I won't pacify your bullshit.

Your header even says, your opinion is not popular.
Because you don't listen to reasoning from others and treat your opinion as if it were fact.

Options are like assholes, everybody has one, all full of shit.....
There is a plethora of knowledge to be had with the folks who contribute to this board, your just to stupid to read it, learn from others, and accept there are others here besides you. You're a narcissistic know it all, one day it's going to be your downfall.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called having opinions about different topics. What's wrong with that? I'm nowhere near you and the whole "sky is falling" mentality. You have a dumpster on fire with the Steelers logo on it and you're calling ME out because you think I have a "the sky is falling" mentality? Come on now. I can realize where this team is and know that things can change. I can realize this team needs major changes and know that it's been done before and it can be done again. Also, you must be misreading everything I'm saying about the draft. While I do believe trading up is the right move, I am able to understand that its a risk and I've constantly said that we need to find a partner and the price needs to be right.
they are a dumpster fire right now. I never said the sky is falling, could u provide this info? I actually made it very clear numerous posts that the steelers will be fine. Things will work out. So not really sure where ur getting that from. But ill end things here.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hindsight is always 20/20

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are a dumpster fire right now. I never said the sky is falling, could u provide this info? I actually made it very clear numerous posts that the steelers will be fine. Things will work out. So not really sure where ur getting that from. But ill end things here.

You were there during the season.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were there during the season.
at poitns, yes its called reactions, over reactions. Again, fully admit that. I do it, i will continue to do it. ALways level out. Yes during the season i beat the boz thing to death, and that F'er did cost us some games. Berry sucked ass too. Two very easy guys to replace..............

however again, here i am grounded..............every day is the sky is falling. in season, during games, after games, after the season. During a superbowl run........winning the superbowl

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is gonna cost an extra pick. Not a high pick because from what history tells me, it's possible to move up 5-7 spots by just giving up our first in addition to a 3rd/4th and a 4th/5th. I've also already stated in my original comment that as long as we find a partner and the price is right, why wouldn't we move up?
You still aren’t grasping the hole “trade up” concept. Just like last offseason when you beat this drum over and over again. You always make draft day trading seem so black & white. Just because they have the draft capital doesn’t mean they can simply use it.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still aren’t grasping the hole “trade up” concept. Just like last offseason when you beat this drum over and over again. You always make draft day trading seem so black & white. Just because they have the draft capital doesn’t mean they can simply use it.

I'm grasping that and I know you can't just trade up whenever or wherever you want. But I've asked this numerous but have yet to get an answer to it. If we find a partner and the price is right, why wouldn't we make a trade up to get a better talent?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Better put a helmet on if you're gonna bang your head off that wall. :lol:

:suds:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blake's good? Blake Bortles? I don't have him in my signature because he's good. I went to school with him for a year and I support him, even if he's only a garbage time QB lol.

pile_of_shit.gif

on-the-internet-you-can-be-anything-that-you-want-3499787.png