• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 gator football season

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just received a notice from DirecTv saying all ESPN games scheduled tomorrow might not be on because Diznay is holding out for more $$....despite a previous agreement.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just received a notice from DirecTv saying all ESPN games scheduled tomorrow might not be on because Diznay is holding out for more $$....despite a previous agreement.
I've seen the commercials all week....I fully expect not to have espn tomorrow

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen the commercials all week....I fully expect not to have espn tomorrow

I'd say so! On my AT&T phone, this info popped-up on my phone notifications...the ones from ATT service n sech and not news and other crap. So, I figured it was legit since ATT owns DirecTV.

It sounds like Dizney to work 'em for the last buck right before college Game Day though.

:pop2:

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say so! On my AT&T phone, this info popped-up on my phone notifications...the ones from ATT service n sech and not news and other crap. So, I figured it was legit since ATT owns DirecTV.

It sounds like Dizney to work 'em for the last buck right before college Game Day though.

:pop2:
MIL 10 minutes away has Xfinity if needed....think I still have beers and bourbon there too

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MIL 10 minutes away has Xfinity if needed....think I still have beers and bourbon there too

Yeah, just flipped on ESPN and it's right there. I wonder why ATT would hassle all their accounts with that bullshit? It's such a shit company...will recommend all my clients sell on Monday morning.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Jeezuz.

I just can't watch Franks. The stupid is more than I can take.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well your in luck now.. you won't have to watch him the rest of the season

Poor kid. I typed that right after the initial interception.

He's so much talent. Maybe sitting for a year and thinking about things...and returning a little gimpy...will do something to his mentality and change everything. He could be the next Tom Brady sixth-rounder with that arm and a different outlook.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor kid. I typed that right after the initial interception.

He's so much talent. Maybe sitting for a year and thinking about things...and returning a little gimpy...will do something to his mentality and change everything. He could be the next Tom Brady sixth-rounder with that arm and a different outlook.
I just dont think he's got the iq to go with physical talent... and he doesn't exemplify good leadership qualities.. if he did these guys would do everything they could to help him win

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont think he's got the iq to go with physical talent... and he doesn't exemplify good leadership qualities.. if he did these guys would do everything they could to help him win

I think this is such a bad take. His teammates love him and what he brings to the locker room.

He does interact with the crowd but so do many players...just look at Baker Mayfield. People loved him for it but they hate Franks for it and Franks is much less vulgar.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is such a bad take. His teammates love him and what he brings to the locker room.

He does interact with the crowd but so do many players...just look at Baker Mayfield. People loved him for it but they hate Franks for it and Franks is much less vulgar.
A good leader doesn't shush his OWN fans.. and I'm not saying he isn't a good team leader.. I think the outward perception got off on a bad note and to me its never gotten better.. it could be maturity that he needs to know when to flaunt and when not to if you get what I mean.. kid HAS talent no doubt..

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good leader doesn't shush his OWN fans.. and I'm not saying he isn't a good team leader.. I think the outward perception got off on a bad note and to me its never gotten better.. it could be maturity that he needs to know when to flaunt and when not to if you get what I mean.. kid HAS talent no doubt..
I agree that he is still immature but he constantly gets shit on by his “fans”. I have zero issue with him shushing people.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope the team doesn't think UT is going to be a cakewalk. That attitude will get em killed.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:stephena:I read the whole bloated thing....shall I go find the one pumping up Frank's for you?
:stephena:I read the whole bloated thing....shall I go find the one pumping up Frank's for you?
Funny how two people can read the same article and get two different opinions isn't it..
I guess I just prefer the attitudes of people who walk the walk rather than talk and fall..

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how two people can read the same article and get two different opinions isn't it..
I guess I just prefer the attitudes of people who walk the walk rather than talk and fall..
Your assement of Frank's is ignorant...is he good ,no. But he is the best option we had this season. You obviously hate him for his reaction to fans that treated him poorly. So be iit. I doubt trask is going to be the savior you think he is.