• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can only help a person so much. We are all adults
Agree with this
However mental health and drug abuse is at an all time high

There are hundreds of thousands of delonte wests in America.
Its an epidemic.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see that fuckery in Kansas?

Dude was gonna smash that Dude in the head with a stool?

That was horrible. The Kansas player started it. I'm cool with you playing to the final whistle but the taunting after the block was ridiculous then to pickup the chair? Thought i was watching the WWF in the mid 90's

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was horrible. The Kansas player started it. I'm cool with you playing to the final whistle but the taunting after the block was ridiculous then to pickup the chair? Thought i was watching the WWF in the mid 90's

I blame Kansas State for starting this. First of all, Kansas is showing respect by running the clock out, so why would the K State player steal it and go for a layup? I don’t blame the Kansas player for taunting after the block at all because that was disrespectful to steal the ball. And the brawl started because the Kansas State players ran off the bench.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why are you "quite sure"? You thinking he just has no pride and wants to embarrass himself on the court?

Because I saw what he did in the playoffs last year.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh....

I'd rather have Draymond.

We are really playing with fire having Kawhi and Lou as our primary playmakers.

Beverley, Mcgruder are not playmakers.

Dray could help with that more than Love.

Plus, ya know.....defense.

I agree.

Draymond can’t shoot his way out of a paper bag. But he does everything else. Most contenders have enough scoring. It is the everything else that adds value.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To your first question, maybe, and I say maybe as Love was the second option on a Finals' team. Didn't stand much of a chance to win, but I am in agreement that GS team should be considered among best ever. This is 2 years removed so not as sold he could still be a 2 on a title team. I don't believe Green could ever have been a 2 on a Finals' team.

Your GS team is one of the few contending teams I can think of that would be better off with top level Green over top level Love.

A really shitty Finals team.

Like worst in recent memory.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame Kansas State for starting this. First of all, Kansas is showing respect by running the clock out, so why would the K State player steal it and go for a layup? I don’t blame the Kansas player for taunting after the block at all because that was disrespectful to steal the ball. And the brawl started because the Kansas State players ran off the bench.
Did any of the K State players brandish a weapon?

Even if I agreed with every word you said, nothing that happened before should save De Souza.

I would give him double digit games, minimum, and the Dick that stepped on the Purdue kid would get a game off too.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cant agree with you, they played to the whistle so what? Kansas should have just let him go and laughed it off, gave him some mock applause, something. You don’t stand over a guy like that, ever.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think he's still capable of being a #1?

I'm not holding this year against him.

Hard to put up numbers when guys are refusing to pass you the ball.

I think he'd be a decent #2.

A spectacular #3.

A deadly #4.

But, on the right roster.

Maybe next to a great rim protector?

Swap him with Horford and do the Sixers have better spacing?

With a healthy Embiid, I say yes.
He is the Cavs' #1...so, yes, he can be a #1 but that team wont be any better than an also ran.

still puts up solid numbers as the #1 even with other team trying to stop him. Not what I want for the Cavs, but comparing him to other players.....?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I read, the less I feel sorry for this guy.

This is all on him....

The NBPA helped facilitate his residence change from Dallas to Maryland in recent years and extensively supported him financially, as recently as this month, according to sources. Ainge and the Celtics have given him a scouting job to scout games in the D.C. and East Coast area, sources said, but West has had mixed results due to fluctuating attendance. His close friends and family have all stepped in whenever they could.

NBPA Has Helped Delonte West Financially And With Residence Change

Yeah, it's tough.

If the dual diagnosis thing is real, then it could be out of his control at this point.

What he really needs, I'm not sure can be legally done anymore. He needs an involuntary placement in a rehab/psych hospital where he can be held long enough to detox and get his medications right.

Then he will still need some pretty intensive therapy.