• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Phillies & Charlie Manuel

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You funny bastard there Mr. Tolerator........"Green to busy trying to figure out how to beat me in Fantasy Baseball."

^5 PhillyForever........I still stop by and see your posts on FUX and still makes me laugh. I'm thinking about stopping by FUX and of course Sports SportsHoopla more often. Since there is really no one, and I mean NO ONE on ESPN who can beat me this year, I can just let my team run on their own.

Wud up Bud ?

GO PHILLIES !

Bout time you showed that gnarly mug of yours around here!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

philly forever

Original Crew Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I see Green finally showed up, how goes it LaRay? Now all we are missing is "tire boy" and everyone has resurfaced.

On a side note ZERO runs scored is not the way to go - Seems Hamels is off like Lee was last year. I hope it doesn't take until July for him to get his first win.

Maybe Ruiz should bring some of his stimulants to the clubhouse. Our offense could sure use something.

92Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Paul.....Going to the Phillies/Dodgers game in August. Bud, aka Vince, and probably Odair will be coming. Rumor has it QT will make a trip down for the day. I have 4 tickets, 3rd base level seats. And.......a fuckin photo shoot with the Phanactic behind home base right before the National Anthem.

Yea, I got connections. Lol. You interested on joining us ? It's Saturday, August 18th. Let me know.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul.....Going to the Phillies/Dodgers game in August. Bud, aka Vince, and probably Odair will be coming. Rumor has it QT will make a trip down for the day. I have 4 tickets, 3rd base level seats. And.......a fuckin photo shoot with the Phanactic behind home base right before the National Anthem.

Yea, I got connections. Lol. You interested on joining us ? It's Saturday, August 18th. Let me know.

Hey 92 GreenSlime! :laugh:

Sounds like you guys will have quite the time. Wish I could join yall but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be winning any father of the year awards watching baseball out in Philly with my buddies the day before my daughters first B-day. :lol:

92Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yea, I'm really psyched about this get together. It would have been cool if you could have come. Really would have appreciated having someone to run for the beers.

Maybe next time J/k.
^5 Mr. Fargo.

philly forever

Original Crew Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LaRay: Hell yeah I'm interested. If the ticket is still available count me in. Haven't seen your mug in 2 years. Do you have the exact date?

philly forever

Original Crew Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I'm really psyched about this get together. It would have been cool if you could have come. Really would have appreciated having someone to run for the beers.

Maybe next time J/k.
^5 Mr. Fargo.

Run for the beers and wash our cars - Yeah thats the Ty I remember.

the Catfish

the Catfish is here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ole charlie

he keeps talking extension!! it's sandberg's time now. do get embarrassed and force them to fire you. just end your tenure after the season and walk away! it's over.

92Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Saturday, August 17th

Game time right now is scheduled for an evening start but could be moved to a 4 pm National Televised game.

I'll keep you posted. Send me your e-mail address.

And if QT comes down for the day, we have our gopher !