• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Phillies & Charlie Manuel

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Ben Revere guy made one heck of a catch last night eh?

revere-catch-3.gif

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just kicking back and watching KC about to break the Braves streak... :ranger:

Then they will have a loss at the hands of two teams. Can't remember who the other was... :think:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by A.J. Burnetts start yesterday, the Cards bats are quiet (kind of like ours).
Hoping to see Cole blooded keep them quiet tonight.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do we have the worst middle relief in baseball ... im starting to really think we do.

I'd honestly get on the phone with Oswalt and see if he's open to it at this point (I know it'll never happen)

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do we have the worst middle relief in baseball ... im starting to really think we do.

I'd honestly get on the phone with Oswalt and see if he's open to it at this point (I know it'll never happen)

I see you found your way here. I guess you can ignore most of my reply to you in the other Phillies thread. :L

The middle relief has been rough indeed. The starters too for that matter. If they can just make it to Paps at the back end maybe we could rack up some W's! :gaah:

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you found your way here. I guess you can ignore most of my reply to you in the other Phillies thread.

HAHAHA No worries .. i replied to you there, but just ignore it!

The middle relief has been rough indeed. The starters too for that matter. If they can just make it to Paps at the back end maybe we could rack up some W's!

Yea man, Im not really worried about Lee or Hamels (though ive never been as high on him as most). But yea the rest of the SP's and Middle Relief is very scary.

Im really hoping they bring Stutes up soon. He cant be any worse than Horst at this point LOL

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Halladay's last start was against the fish but it was a good one and I'm hopping that he will be able to turn it around going forward. :hope: Seems to be he needs to change up his mechanics or approach since he just doesn't seem to be the same pitcher anymore. His usually good cutter has been getting crushed.

92Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL. You funny bastard there Mr. Tolerator........"Green to busy trying to figure out how to beat me in Fantasy Baseball."

^5 PhillyForever........I still stop by and see your posts on FUX and still makes me laugh. I'm thinking about stopping by FUX and of course Sports SportsHoopla more often. Since there is really no one, and I mean NO ONE on ESPN who can beat me this year, I can just let my team run on their own.

Wud up Bud ?

GO PHILLIES !