• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Offseason Player Transaction Thread

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bourn signs 4-year deal with Cleveland

That's not bad, sets up an interesting situation with Cleveland's OF/DH/1B rotation

Swisher probably moves to 1B/DH with Reynolds and Santana getting ABs there as well when he's not catching

and the Indians have 3 former CFs will solid to great defense patrolling the OF, could have the league's best OF defense (range wise)

Cabrera and Kipnis are no doubt starters at SS and 2B, with Aviles as the backup

They just hope Chisenhall puts it together this year

Probably going to be a very solid lineup, just need the pitching to step it up

Things go south, they have plenty of guys they can sell off at some point for prospects

And they hope

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not bad, sets up an interesting situation with Cleveland's OF/DH/1B rotation

Swisher probably moves to 1B/DH with Reynolds and Santana getting ABs there as well when he's not catching

and the Indians have 3 former CFs will solid to great defense patrolling the OF, could have the league's best OF defense (range wise)

Cabrera and Kipnis are no doubt starters at SS and 2B, with Aviles as the backup

They just hope Chisenhall puts it together this year

Probably going to be a very solid lineup, just need the pitching to step it up

Things go south, they have plenty of guys they can sell off at some point for prospects

And they hope

I am just glad the Rangers Didn't panic and go after him

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE=Xx srs bsns xX;2781955]I think you have little faith in the Rangers front office....[/QUOTE]

I have complete faith in Nolan & JD but with the Cruz news one had to wonder if they might go after Bourn in case Cruz gets suspended.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also good signing by the indians really helps them for the next couple years.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the part about Max Ramirez was kinda redundant, he couldn't really catch anyone

Well there is that.

Business associate of ours iin Caracas is friend of the Caracas' team's GM. The GM visited Frisco to watch a couple of his guys playing either for FRI or whoever they were playing. Max wasn't one of their properties. Watching Max's troubles as a defensive catcher as the game progressed he turned to me and said ... "if you saw him play 3b you will understand how he became a catcher".

Poor Max ... good stick ... but he is legendary for one play at the plate. Sound of that collision is just passing Jupiter. And then without a wince threw out the runner trying to take 3rd.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BC7tKn_CMAATKy8.jpg:large

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even after all the good things Hamilton did while he was here in Texas I will forever remember his half ass approach during most of last year and especially down the stretch. Not to mention his wife's ungrateful parting words. Good riddance and I hope he bombs in LA.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention his wife's ungrateful parting words. Good riddance and I hope he bombs in LA.

I feel pretty much the same way. This offseason has left a bad taste in regards to Josh. And his wife? ohhh his wife..... No. Comment.

That said, Gentry (Kitten Face) is quickly becoming a favorite with tweets like these.

Last edited by a moderator:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel pretty much the same way. This offseason has left a bad taste in regards to Josh. And his wife? ohhh his wife..... No. Comment.

That said, Gentry (Kitten Face) is quickly becoming a favorite with tweets like these.

Oh Snap!!!

Apparently josh left a bad taste in the mouth of the team with that shit he pulled.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says, "Not affiliated with the real Craig Gentry" at the top...

lol. Just realized that. :L
Odd, b/c on the rest of the players I made sure they were verified before I followed them. Guess thats what working 150hrs in 2 weeks will do to you.

Sorry guys.

In any case, this news broke tonight.... He just needs to keep his trap shut. Good riddance at this point. For those in the DFW area - the interview replays tomorrow (monday) at 6:30

Funny replies...

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like it.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously hope Darvish plunks Hamilton the first pitch he throws to him on opening day. I then hope a brawl ensues and Darvish gives Hamilton the Nolan Ryan treatment. This guy went from being one of my favorite Rangers of all time to being public enemy No.1. I hope he fails so miserably in Anaheim that Angel fans will be begging for Vernon Wells to be resigned.

Honestly, after everything the Ranger organization did for this man I can not believe the way he has responded. Just unbelievable. And no...its not just "business."

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously hope Darvish plunks Hamilton the first pitch he throws to him on opening day. I then hope a brawl ensues and Darvish gives Hamilton the Nolan Ryan treatment. This guy went from being one of my favorite Rangers of all time to being public enemy No.1. I hope he fails so miserably in Anaheim that Angel fans will be begging for Vernon Wells to be resigned.

Honestly, after everything the Ranger organization did for this man I can not believe the way he has responded. Just unbelievable. And no...its not just "business."

This might be the first time I've agreed with something you said 100%