• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Football Record Predictions

Total Number of Wins

Votes: 4 25.0%

Votes: 1 6.3%

Votes: 2 12.5%

Votes: 3 18.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NATTY ON A PLATTER!!!111!!

• A complete shitting of the bed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I am watching an episode of the Honeymooners here

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for confirming that you couldn't get drunk off of Busch Lite. All the more proof that it is flavored water that you prefer over a man's drink.

what, are you fucking 17 hoops? I guess if I were in your shoes maybe I'd go home and drink to be drunk too. What kind of beer do you put thru your beer bong dude?
:wtf2:

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such attention....amazing.

Miller Lite or Coors Lite suds depending on a few variables. Maybe even a few Sam Adams depending on the season. Of course, a strong 7-n-7 is always a favorite.

What is Busch Lite...is that one of those non-alcoholic beverages that some consume? That might explain a lot. Maybe not for others???

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron,

Busch Lite...HA!! You sure it isn't the 'kool-aid' that you all are drinking?

This is year 2 of the Greg Davis era on offense. I don't think he has the talent (yet) from his skill position players yet that he needs. I'm also worried about the 3-yard dump off pass to the TE for limited gain. Remember, year 2 of the Ken O'Keefe offense produced 3 wins. With the exception of KMM, the WRing corps is still unproven. Even after playing as much as the WRs did last year in a very bad passing offense, these WRs are unproven. The offense needs to help the defense out by staying on the field for time consuming drives that produce TDs. The O-Line continues to have that advantage, but the game preparations are not taking advantage of that.

The Defense is also in year 2 with its Norm Parker Clone running it. Last years defense looked a lot like Norm Parker's defenses. The single greatest problem that Iowa's defense has is that it faces far too many plays every Saturday. The defense needs to get off of the field.

The Special Teams does not seem to be a point of emphasis for the coaching staff. Cotton does a great job on KOs...but lets face it, we see him too much on Saturday's in this position. Going after punts...only if our opponents make a mistake. Taking advantage of Meyer's FG kicking abilities. That comes right down to coaching.

We all know of the coaching errors that are made every game. That alone puts the team behind by a minimum of 3.5 points EVERY game. And prevents Iowa from having in-game momentum, especially going into halftime. We've heard KF say that Iowa has to play perfect to win games. That is true, but when the coaching errors are factored in...that'll never happen!

I'm still holding on to my initial prediction of another 4-8 win season. I hope I'm wrong, but time will tell.

It looks like the Busch light gods are looking down on us :suds:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking through predictions at the beginning of the season.

Winners:
Hawkeye
Gengljer
Aaronhawkeye44
Herky
Wingsauce

Epic fails:
Hoops
rmilia
Hawksrurf

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one time when you're happy to be wrong.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needs to unsticky this thread...soon we will have 2014