• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 Football Record Predictions

Total Number of Wins

Votes: 4 25.0%

Votes: 1 6.3%

Votes: 2 12.5%

Votes: 3 18.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NATTY ON A PLATTER!!!111!!

• A complete shitting of the bed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You listed @Ohio St, Michigan, & Wisconsin as probable losses for Iowa this year. I'll add @Iowa St, & @Nebraska to your list. it is possible that Iowa has 5 losses in those games right their.

Missouri St, W. Michigan, @Minnesota, & @Purdue are all MUST WIN games this year. If Iowa wants to go to a bowl game this year.

Northern Illinois, Michigan St & Northwestern -- might have to flip a coin for luck before hand.

Ohio State, NIU and Nebraska are preseason "ranked", but Michigan will be down a bit I think, as will Michigan State, Northwestern will be tough, Iowa State...help me out, why will they be that tough? Their QB is gone, along with some key players, I see this as an even matchup that Iowa should win with a chip on their shoulder.

I get what you are saying, but I also get where Aaron and everyone else is coming from...it's the blind loyalty thing again. We just simply do not want to acknowledge that any of those teams could be that good. We could go 2-10, 4-8, 6-6, 8-4, 10-2...who knows at this point, no one is right or wrong, this is what hacks me off though about KF being a stubborn ass and not playing Rudock last year at any point. What a total asinine thing to have done.

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawkeye,

I agree with the points that you made. The season is going to be important AND interesting. KF has the chance to get the heat off of his back...or have it cranked up a few hundred degrees.

Bring on August!!

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawkeye,

Rhodes will have his team pumped up for this game. KF on the other hand, well..."the players needed better execution at critical junctures of today's game. If they would have done that, the outcome could have been different. I had the right plays and formations called. The players failed to execute. Its really about fundamentals and doing the right things every play. We'll work on that for next week and hopefully, things will improve before we face a good Western Michigan team."

KF has allowed the Iowa-Iowa St game to become a rivalry game. I long for the days of Hayden Fry and the constant blowout games against Iowa St (and Northwestern). That is why I feel that Iowa gets beat at ISU this year.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..."the players needed better execution at critical junctures of today's game. If they would have done that, the outcome could have been different. I had the right plays and formations called. The players failed to execute. Its really about fundamentals and doing the right things every play.

This is what I hate about KF, throw the players under the bus, sure KF, you did nothing wrong ya giant egotistic bastard...how about this, if you see the plays are not working, then do something different!

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawkeye,

Regarding the link you posted about Iowa's SOS. I wonder if a connection exists for the teams with the toughest SOS all being bad this year...and the teams on their schedule are all/mostly very strong teams? Only at the back end of the top 10 and beyond, do you start seeing stronger teams show up. I'll have to look at this some more when I have more time.

gengljer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 years ago, KF had Iowa at the brink of greatness, if not for a poorly called QB rollout right in the end zone against the ALL BIG 10 Defensive end. Iowa still should have won that game, although some lame ref called holding against Eubanks on a 64 yard TD run by Wegher. BCS win over Georgia Tech...3 years later, KF accepts a poor ass record based on unprecedented POOR ASS COACHING. He better turn this ship around or he'll sink first. I predict 8 wins and I'm sticking by it...9 after bowl season..

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the right boob though, her nipple is facing to the side and downward...most are in the middle...just sayin, the doc didn't do well there

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0% chance that this team finishes under 500.. Young guys develop and the "best players" that we lost couldn't win 6 games.... So how big of a loss are they? Your logic means that we should have been horrible in 2001 and only decent in 2002.

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawkeye,

Having returned from the Central Iowa area, I feel confident to share with others who I think will be the starting RB at Iowa St. Nick Saban sent Aaron Wimberly to Iowa Western CC to get his grades up...and then to return to Alabama. However, Saban found enough other RBs that Wimberly was not needed. Rhoades signed him. He sounds faster and stronger than any RB on Iowa's roster. In fact, Rhoades signed four players off of that IWCC championship team in this class.

Looks like Saban is using IWCC to hold players from other SEC power schools. My guess is that several will continue to not be given a scholarship to play at Alabama. Rhoades will reap those rewards since KF doesn't really pursue JUCOs.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so we have a Nebraska fan who goes by Hawkeyehater? Has Iowa become Nebraska's biggest rival all of a sudden? I know a lot of Iowa fans do not like the Huskers but I really never give them a second thought, sure there is some history there, esp the Huskers not wanting to play, but really I would consider Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa State, Illinois and others more rivals than Nebraska at this point. We need to show we can beat them handily although last years game was pretty close...just funny to me a Nebraska fan goes by Hawkeyehater, shows respect though, thanks

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Back when SportsHoopla started up, he was (I believe) KStateHater. Then Nebraska joined the B1G and he changed his name.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Back when SportsHoopla started up, he was (I believe) KStateHater. Then Nebraska joined the B1G and he changed his name.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Plus I live in a area that is about 40% Husker fan 40% Iowa fan 15% Clone Fan 5% U South Dakota fan.

Don't let the handle bother you too much......

I have a lot of hawkeye friends...

I may drop in everyonce in a while and blurt a lil trash, but it should be taken as friendly banter- and nothing more. If that bothers you- you have bigger problems than some asshat on a message board named HH...

:suds:

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll add I do have hope that Iowa will get rid of Ferentz and get a coach who can elivate your program on a more consistant basis so that Iowa/Nebraska can grow into a rivarly.

We haven't had a true rivarly since the Big XII was formed and we lost Oklahoma. Big XII tried to force Colorado opon us- and while their fans are scum... their program was not one worth being a "rival".

Also.. If there is any fanbase I have hatred for- its def Wisconsin- but that'll happen when they kick your ass 2 out of 3 times... And some of their posters here are complete douches.