• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2009 Draft

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Going over these old drafts makes me remember how much I couldn't stand McCloughan. I wish the Niners fired his drunken ass years prior. If Baalke were running the '09 & '08 drafts, I wonder what could've been...

yep, his overall performance wasn't up to par (hehe), especially considering his draft slots, and extra picks.

that said, Harbaugh and staff elevated some of those players including Alex Smith, McDonald, Goldson, and Bowman. what about Brown and Walker? so it wasn't as good as it could've been, but not as horrendous as some thought before Harbaugh. for me, never said it was terrible, horrible, disastrous, etc..

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have NOT read this and can't say I know if these comments were reasonable or not, but this was a 2009 look from last year. Many changes of trends? Anyone fall fast after this assessment?

2009 NFL Draft Revisited

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Yea, greg hardy is a shitty one to pass because he basically didnt have a great senior season and thats it.

He also had some injury concerns.

I wasn't screaming for Hardy like I was for Calalias Campbell, Carl Nicks, Darren Sproles, Greg Little, Bruce Davis, John Hankins, Tank Carradine, Wilfork, Everson Griffin, Josh Chapman & Jasper Brinkley over dumbass pick McKillop, but he certainly was the guy I wanted in the 6th round. In the 6th round, I'd take a talented guy who could possibly be great with injury concerns over a lackluster TE like Nate Byham every time. 6th rounders are lucky to make the roster anyway; might as well go with a guy with a super-high ceiling (like Cornelius Washington).

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
He also had some injury concerns.

I wasn't screaming for Hardy like I was for Calalias Campbell, Carl Nicks, Darren Sproles, Greg Little, Bruce Davis, John Hankins, Tank Carradine, Wilfork, Everson Griffin, Josh Chapman & Jasper Brinkley over dumbass pick McKillop, but he certainly was the guy I wanted in the 6th round. In the 6th round, I'd take a talented guy who could possibly be great with injury concerns over a lackluster TE like Nate Byham every time. 6th rounders are lucky to make the roster anyway; might as well go with a guy with a super-high ceiling (like Cornelius Washington).

god damn.. you just hit on like 6-8 pro-bowlers... IDIOTS