• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Nuggets vs 3) T'Wolves

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another in a long line of 'baby Jordan' labels. Remember Harold Miner? OJ Mayo?

To be fair Edwards looks more legit than them but I don't see it...he's too small for one thing. Kobe was Jordan 2.0
Wow Harold Miner. I remember that. I am old

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure I would think this whether it would benefit my Wolves or not....

But I think it is ridiculous that Jamal Murray wasnt suspended for at least one game. Hell I guess I dont even care if it was a penalty that carried over to the regular season next year. But he should get suspended for throwing shit onto the court. That is beyond ridiculous. $100k to a guy that makes his kind of money is peanuts. That is literally less than $300 to a guy like me.
As a Nuggets fan, I don’t disagree.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics from that era were known as a physical, defense first team...they had a devastating fast break.

Were you cursing while typing that? Gotta sting a bit saying something good about the Celtics.

I know when I've said good things about the Lakers I got nauseous. :heh:

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See the NBA wants nuggets to have a chance by not suspending Murray. Way to slap on the wrist Silver

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the Jamal Murray stuff, the fine was appropriate, imo. If someone had slipped on it or gotten hurt, then the NBA would have suspended him.

This isn't Draymond Green where you have a bunch of previous issues to consider.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna ignore me tagging you with this?

LMAO, ok you got me. You showed me an 8 minute video that I'm not gonna watch.

Dude again, if you think a fast break layup is the same as a wide open layup in the half court offense that's on you.

If you think todays defense is much better then back in the day that's also your deal. Seems others think the same way. I don't and I don't think it's even close. And I'm sure there are others out there who also think the way I do.

You can come back with another video, and then back to the Wolves.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude again, if you think a fast break layup is the same as a wide open layup in the half court offense that's on you.

And if you can't figure out that wide open layup in half court are largely the result of more spacing due to having to defend the 3, that's on you.

If you think todays defense is much better then back in the day that's also your deal. Seems others think the same way. I don't and I don't think it's even close. And I'm sure there are others out there who also think the way I do.

Well clearly, if others disagree they are obviously wrong. lol

Good luck finding anyone credible who thinks the way you do.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you can't figure out that wide open layup in half court are largely the result of more spacing due to having to defend the 3, that's on you.

Well clearly, if others disagree they are obviously wrong. lol

Good luck finding anyone credible who thinks the way you do.
Yep.

And the flip side is it is really easy to not give up half court layups when the offense has 2 bigs set up within 12’ of the rim most of the time.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, ok you got me. You showed me an 8 minute video that I'm not gonna watch.

You can come back with another video, and then back to the Wolves.
Well sure, it’s easy to keep thinking you know what you’re talking about if you ignore all evidence to the contrary. Makes no difference to me that you’re an idiot.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lowest avg offensive points a game was 106 (Memphis) points a game, the highest avg points per game was 123 (Pacers).

Now that's some lock down D.

But they space it out and shoot 3's now. And they have some fast break layups.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

And the flip side is it is really easy to not give up half court layups when the offense has 2 bigs set up within 12’ of the rim most of the time.

Or cause they would foul the shit out of em instead of just letting them have it.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it’s a shame that injuries have caused the past two years of Nuggets/Wolves series to not reach their full potential, we all know how the Nuggets dominated the Wolves last year with a few players they were missing just like the Wolves are killing the Nuggets this year with Denver’s injuries.

I’m not afraid to admit it, the megastar Vlatko Cancar is sorely missed.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or cause they would foul the shit out of em instead of just letting them have it.

That isn’t basketball.

And because the floor is spaced, there isn’t anyone there to foul them.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it’s a shame that injuries have caused the past two years of Nuggets/Wolves series to not reach their full potential, we all know how the Nuggets dominated the Wolves last year with a few players they were missing just like the Wolves are killing the Nuggets this year with Denver’s injuries.

I’m not afraid to admit it, the megastar Vlatko Cancar is sorely missed.
Wait what? What big players are out for Denver? And truth is the wolves are flat out dominating them regardless of any minor bumps or bruises on Denver.