• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Nuggets vs 3) T'Wolves

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This 106 - 80 Wolves game 2 win over Denver...is the largest margin of victory in their franchise playoff history.
And it came on the road against the defending champs.

#Damn
well we don't have a lot of franchise playoff wins, so

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we though?

Team looked pretty darn good to me without Rudy last night.

They also looked pretty darn good to me in the playoffs the season before they acquired Rudy.

Just my opinion…

But I think with this team’s trajectory they were going to be good with or without Gobert. The real reason they are legit is Anthony Edwards. And KAT can be the complimentary scorer that he was always meant to be.

Gobert just fits in as a high end role player and they paid a star price tag to acquire him.

The team seems to perform a lot better when he's there more often than not.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some peculiar behavior going on to say the least, which is why I asked... You can research any post of mine that you'd like and you won't ever find me blaming refs for a loss.
I did not say blame them for the loss. I said criticize the refs. Which you did, I took the liberty of bolding it instead of just quoting this time so you won't be confused.
Towns clearly carried the ball that play Murray threw the heat pad, but can't do that shit down 24.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,731.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to think it’s over now, I’ve seen nothing from them that looks like they can win 4 of 5. Murray is just not himself.
It could be but MPJ had a truly awful game 2. If he can play the way he has they are capable of winning 2 at home.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be but MPJ had a truly awful game 2. If he can play the way he has they are capable of winning 2 at home.
They go to Minny now though

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The nuggets (like the clippers) not aggregating a trade (and zeke extension) and rolling with Jordan were bad moves

But unlike the clippers doubt it’s what costs them their season when they’re just getting mollywhopped by the twolves

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to think it’s over now, I’ve seen nothing from them that looks like they can win 4 of 5. Murray is just not himself.

Throw in KCP too.

When you are as thin as the Nuggets are, you can have 2 of your starters be less than 100% and not play well. Not at this stage.

This team doesnt look ANYTHING like the Nuggets the Wolves saw last year. Obviously the Wolves are better too. But the Nuggets are probably more depleted than we are more improved.

Its nice as a Wolves fan to listen to the talking heads say how great they are. But we are still really early in the playoffs and the clock could strike midnight any moment for the Wolves and we will see them turn back into pumpkins.

They are legit for sure. Just not "best defense ever" legit.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. It just appears Minny has fresh legs and with Murray hobbled and it seems like Denver has tired legs. Teams have looked awful and came back to fight but I think there is a lot more to it. Plus Denvers' run last year was pretty fluke. Great team but they had a weak schedule with some injuries. It happens sometimes. Minny is a very tough matchup for them. I think they can pull one out in Denver but they need both

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw in KCP too.

When you are as thin as the Nuggets are, you can have 2 of your starters be less than 100% and not play well. Not at this stage.

This team doesnt look ANYTHING like the Nuggets the Wolves saw last year. Obviously the Wolves are better too. But the Nuggets are probably more depleted than we are more improved.

Its nice as a Wolves fan to listen to the talking heads say how great they are. But we are still really early in the playoffs and the clock could strike midnight any moment for the Wolves and we will see them turn back into pumpkins.

Best defense ever? Lol

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw in KCP too.

Ummmmm the wolves literally didn’t have two of their most important guys last year. And Ant while good was not this guy last year

The wolves are far far far better than the team the Nuggets saw last year.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,731.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw in KCP too.

This Minny team is way better than last year in the playoffs.