• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1993 Reduex

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So IMHO it would be awesome if the Kings faced the Habs in the Cup finals. I would love if they beat the Habs for the cup.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So IMHO it would be awesome if the Kings faced the Habs in the Cup finals. I would love if they beat the Habs for the cup.

It would be nice for the revenge. I think the Canadien Cup Curse is funny. Cheat your way to a cup and your entire country can not win for over 20 years.

laikaloco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would love it if they beat ANYBODY for the Cup...

:suds:

histkng23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there's also a curse associated with the way the cup was dropped on the ice during a 100 year anniversary ceremony of the cup. Rocket Richard, Jean Belliveau & Guy Lefluer came out onto the ice with the cup to do a ceremonial skate with the cup at the old Montreal Forum & unfortunately, Richard (who was in his late 70s at the time) stumbled as he stepped out onto the ice while holding the cup, resulting in the cup being dropped onto the ice & rolling for a few seconds. Hearing the crowd gasp is entertaining, but a lot of hockey people look to that moment as a curse for Canadien teams not winning a cup since. You can find the footage on youtube.