• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

11 Games

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors got a real taste of some playoff basketball last night. These grind it out, physical, defensive games are to be expected if they're to take the next step. I was very encouraged at their tenacity and their ability to come back from that large deficit (14 at one point). I was pleased with their defensive effort, especially being very undersized at times. Offensively they could have cleaned it up a bit, but Memphis is a great defensive team. And hey Ezeli caught the ball a few times without just fumbling it out of bounds. Progress people!

The Warriors are 4-3 in their last 7 games against some tough opponents(all game I predicted btw). I have them going 1-3 in their next 4. They should beat Portland. Denver is always tough to play at home, but if we can steal a game there and go 2-2 in this 4 game stretch, I'd be very pleased. Don't sleep on the Miami game too. Lebron is the best player in the game, but we can exploit a lot of matchups with them as well.

I didn't like Barnes coming out when he did in the 4th. He started to heat up, board and make plays, then he was benched. I thought Jack should've sat down, kept Barnes in. We needed his size and athleticism, especially as he started to heat up.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ten game projection recap:

team Projection result
LAC L W
@LAC L L
MEM L L
POR W -
@DEN L -
MIA L -
@SA L -
@NO W -
LAC L -
OKC L -

Tough stretch, and turnovers are starting to haunt them.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game tonight. They could really drop in the standings without a victory against the Blazers. There are just too many tough games to played over the rest of this month.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game tonight. They could really drop in the standings without a victory against the Blazers. There are just too many tough games to played over the rest of this month.

Yup. One of only two likely wins this stretch (although they did win one vs. the Clippers last week that looked like a loss).

If they lose this one, it could get real ugly real quick.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

team Projection result
LAC L W
@LAC L L
MEM L L
POR W W
@DEN L -
MIA L -
@SA L -
@NO W -
LAC L -
OKC L -

Tough stretch, and turnovers are starting to haunt them.

2-2, but not playing particularly well. Three very tough games coming up.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-2, but not playing particularly well. Three very tough games coming up.

We'll beat Denver and San Antonio, I'm not so sure that we'll lose to the Clips either.

They played solid against the Blazers, until the end. I'm not sure why we always lose big leads at the end of the games, then have to hold on to win?

Laying the hammer down will be alot easier when Bogy gets back. He'll give us a big in the paint that we'll be able to run the offense through, then we'll be able to get higher %age shots, while using more of the clock with the lead, late in the game.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll beat Denver and San Antonio, I'm not so sure that we'll lose to the Clips either.

They played solid against the Blazers, until the end. I'm not sure why we always lose big leads at the end of the games, then have to hold on to win?

Laying the hammer down will be alot easier when Bogy gets back. He'll give us a big in the paint that we'll be able to run the offense through, then we'll be able to get higher %age shots, while using more of the clock with the lead, late in the game.

I'd be very pleasantly surprised if that happens. We'll see in a couple hours...

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting very tired of Jarrett Jack. He sure turns the ball over alot for a pg, the primary pg in crunch time. Over the last 4 or 5 games he's bordered awful.

I really would like to see more of Jenkins in there.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting very tired of Jarrett Jack. He sure turns the ball over alot for a pg, the primary pg in crunch time. Over the last 4 or 5 games he's bordered awful.

I really would like to see more of Jenkins in there.

I'm getting tired of shitty rebounding and poor ball security. What a fucking collapse in the fourth....how the fuck do you give up 30 points in 7 minutes....embarassing.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting tired of shitty rebounding and poor ball security. What a fucking collapse in the fourth....how the fuck do you give up 30 points in 7 minutes....embarassing.

The collapse started with Jacks poor pg play. Getting his pocket picked, going down and forcing a bad shot, bad, etc.

A pg is supposed to be the qb, in crunch time he's proving more and more that he needs NOT to be on the floor.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The collapse started with Jacks poor pg play. Getting his pocket picked, going down and forcing a bad shot, bad, etc.

A pg is supposed to be the qb, in crunch time he's proving more and more that he needs NOT to be on the floor.

He was a part of it, but they've all failed to hit the glass and take care of the ball. they should've been up 20 at the half the way they were shooting. Then again, you had to figure they'd lose in Denver.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

team Projection result
LAC L W
@LAC L L
MEM L L
POR W W
@DEN L L
MIA L -
@SA L -
@NO W -
LAC L -
OKC L -

one game ahead of prediction....

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why is nobody guarding the paint in the 4th? This has been the worst 4th quarter in the history of basketball, it has to be.

The 4th??? You implying they guarded it all night?

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a part of it, but they've all failed to hit the glass and take care of the ball. they should've been up 20 at the half the way they were shooting. Then again, you had to figure they'd lose in Denver.

No! They had this game. They are better than Denver, maybe not now, but when Bogut gets back the paint will be covered, offensively and defensively.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No! They had this game. They are better than Denver, maybe not now, but when Bogut gets back the paint will be covered, offensively and defensively.

How many times have you seen the Ws take a lead into the 4th in Denver and shit the bed? C'mon man, they never "had this game." The turnovers and shitty rebounding insured that.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya its nice and all that he took the blame for the loss afterward but I'm tired of that stuff. Play better instead of the mea culpas.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty obvious that Jack is trying to play through an injury right now. Elbow injuries and wrist injuries are the most cumbersome to PG's because of their need to handle the ball so much. It might be a good idea to rest Jack a couple games with the big picture in mind. Jenkins is probably one of the best 3rd string PG's in the NBA right now and I think he'd fit in nicely as our backup for a few games. We'll need Jack healthy for the stretch run and I'd rather have him sit a few games, against some of our tougher opponents no less, to regain his form.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami game...man. I gave up at halftime. The turnovers, the terrible rebounding...gave me a headache. Figured things were only going to get worse.

I can't wait until this tough stretch is over. My inner pantshat meter has his 100.