• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Capitals themselves probably feel pretty shitty about having to give up Nate Schmidt. He is the top defenseman in Vegas by a mile and Washington were using him on their third pairing or even on their bench...Lol

There were guys all over the league that could do more than their current teams were asking of them and fucking Vegas found most all of them.

Last edited:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Partially right as Florida had to beg Vegas to take Reilly and Marchesseault or they would have lost a very good young Dman. The expansion rules were so ridiculous that they put them in a bad spot and ended up giving them 2/3 of their top line! Those two are not third liners never were neither is neil but teams took youth over talent in most cases. Columbus also were screwed as they have one of the youngest teams and they deemed karlson the one that hadn't proven himself yet so let him go over another more proven player. As you can see if the rules were normal none of that would have happened...
Wow 2 guys on Floridas top line made it to the Stanley cup and 3 guys on Philly top line are out in the first round. If getting 2 starters from Florida and a bunch of third and fourth liners means we are going to the cup sign me up right now....

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All politics aside, because I don't really care, I just want to see some good hockey.
That first game was a great game, we are seeing good hockey because we got two of the very best teams in the league playing.Lets go Vegas!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair Karlson only had 6 goals the season before.
But if they could have kept him they would have but had no choice. Either way I do give him props for having a breakout season. The refs don't need to give him a boost he's doing this himself...reaves and engelland I beg to differ...they are receiving a lot of leniency just watch it. That's where I have a problem. Heck if oshie cross checked engelland and scored you know it's being called.

Last edited:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caps may have a chance as the refs are actually calling the Vegas crosschecks and penalties in general. A fair fight finally...I guess BHL realized how ridiculously obvious it was becoming.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just out of curiosity, when did TJ Oshie become Crysby"s twin sister? Man that dude sure whines a fuckin lot to the refs. If there truly was a hockey God he would never let the likes of Tom Wilson's POS name be on the cup! I hope Reaves takes him out or beats his ass. Ok got that off my chest lol. GO VEGAS BABY Hope this shit goes for 5 more!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I def wouldn't be mad to see Ovie get his name on a cup, the guy deserves it and for it to be in a Caps uniform. He has been there best player and has never complained very much about the outcomes he's been dealt. Great player!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just out of curiosity, when did TJ Oshie become Crysby"s twin sister? Man that dude sure whines a fuckin lot to the refs. If there truly was a hockey God he would never let the likes of Tom Wilson's POS name be on the cup! I hope Reaves takes him out or beats his ass. Ok got that off my chest lol. GO VEGAS BABY Hope this shit goes for 5 more!
Don't worry Wilson wont get on the cup Vegas got this. He is such a dick im surprised Reaves hasn't taken him out or beats his ass as much as you. I guess the games are to close still to do anything stupid

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I def wouldn't be mad to see Ovie get his name on a cup, the guy deserves it and for it to be in a Caps uniform. He has been there best player and has never complained very much about the outcomes he's been dealt. Great player!
It would be nice to see Ovie get some love on the cup but id rather see Fluery get another to one up the Pittsburgh queens.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another great game last night. im glad this cup is so exciting with these two teams.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice to see Ovie get some love on the cup but id rather see Fluery get another to one up the Pittsburgh queens.
Yea it's a toss up for me either way I'd be happy, I'm rootin for Vegas but other than that it's just a Fad lol. I def wont loose sleep over who loses. I'm just hoping we are sitting in this spot next year.