• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only people who should be ashamed or mad at the fact of Vegas making it this far are the teams that havent won anything in years namely the Flyers . We had plenty of chances to win and didn't so this isn't on Buttmann. Lets go Vegas!
I'm ashamed but only cause I have to root for one of these teams.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, then he can play for us next year, Split the season with Elliott and then become the number 1 goalie.:D
I agree.Winning minor league trophies is just that minor leagues. Get him up to the big club and lets get moving towards a cup next season

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Vegas and this BS feel good story. That is all.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only people who should be ashamed or mad at the fact of Vegas making it this far are the teams that havent won anything in years namely the Flyers . We had plenty of chances to win and didn't so this isn't on Buttmann. Lets go Vegas!
The Flyers weren't gifted a cup like Vegas so you make no sense. If anything the Flyers have had horrible luck or have been paying for the broad street bully days getting called for everything. Watch the games without Bettmans jock on your face and you would see engeland getting away with murder in front of his net just ask oshie and on the other end the goon reaves can crosscheck the Dman to the ice to have a free shot in the slot. Never mind all the hooking and holding they are allowed. If I were to ever in my life see this bias towards the Flyers I would calm down but we all know this won't happen. Go ahead and drink Bettmans koolaid as its such a feel good story for people who don't know any better...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May as well trade G for Reaves and Provorov for engeland as they are unstoppable... oh wait that would never work on the Flyers because we aren't Bettmans newest shiny toy... fact is those guys couldn't do anything on their former teams but now they are suddenly super stars on Vegas. I'm not buying the BS...they would magically go back to taking 2-3 penalties a game in Philly. Some need a reality check.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Flyers weren't gifted a cup like Vegas so you make no sense. If anything the Flyers have had horrible luck or have been paying for the broad street bully days getting called for everything. Watch the games without Bettmans jock on your face and you would see engeland getting away with murder in front of his net just ask oshie and on the other end the goon reaves can crosscheck the Dman to the ice to have a free shot in the slot. Never mind all the hooking and holding they are allowed. If I were to ever in my life see this bias towards the Flyers I would calm down but we all know this won't happen. Go ahead and drink Bettmans koolaid as its such a feel good story for people who don't know any better...
If getting a team of third and fourth liners is called being gifted a cup id like to be gifted a cup next year.Oh and there is always a different excuse for us not winning a cup in 43 years this time its bad luck and paying for Broad street days.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May as well trade G for Reaves and Provorov for engeland as they are unstoppable... oh wait that would never work on the Flyers because we aren't Bettmans newest shiny toy... fact is those guys couldn't do anything on their former teams but now they are suddenly super stars on Vegas. I'm not buying the BS...they would magically go back to taking 2-3 penalties a game in Philly. Some need a reality check.
Yes the refs made them have 109 points and win all the playoff games and only lose three games doing so in the playoffs.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch of butt-hurt conspiracy theorists on here now? Get a hold of yourselves. Vegas has been playing well all year. You really think this is a year long thing? Come on. Hockey has to be one of the hardest sports to fix. Shots still have to be saved and made. Unbelievable.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch of butt-hurt conspiracy theorists on here now? Get a hold of yourselves. Vegas has been playing well all year. You really think this is a year long thing? Come on. Hockey has to be one of the hardest sports to fix. Shots still have to be saved and made. Unbelievable.
Im 100% in agreement. These guys came together when their own teams wouldn't protect them and got 109 points and plenty of playoff victories.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If getting a team of third and fourth liners is called being gifted a cup id like to be gifted a cup next year.Oh and there is always a different excuse for us not winning a cup in 43 years this time its bad luck and paying for Broad street days.
How's the koolaid tasting? These guys aren't a bunch of third and fourth liners more like 2-3 liners which with a solid D apparently beats most of where the league average is. So yes they were gifted this wake the F up. This all started because Bettman made the expansion draft ten times better than before. Not a problem to make it better but to have an expansion team be top 2 in the league and will most likely win the cup damn straight being a Flyer fan I'd take it all day long.

No one is saying that games are rigged but they were dealt a better hand than 90% of the teams proof is there record. Add to the fact that they are getting away with penguin murder and they are now a lock. Just watch reaves goal with all four refs watching and tell me that the refs haven't been soft. It's been happening every round!

As per the Flyers yes they've had some bad breaks and luck one of them losing Pelle in his prime. Huge set back. Losing lottery on Kane most likely changed the cup with Chicago. The year timonen and coburn went out at the start of the playoffs. If you honestly believe that the Flyers have received the same calls as the pens over the years and now vegas then you are really gullible. I just call it as I see it and I'm not the only one believing BHL propaganda...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said that the refs are fixing games but they have been getting more than their fair share of calls and noncalls over the year and especially in the playoffs. How do you think that a scrub like engeland is shutting down guys like OV because he's now magically a Norris trophy candidate? Come the F on.. But agreed overall most of their players are far better than the average nhler and I do give them full marks even though Bettmans royally screwed the rest of the league.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im 100% in agreement. These guys came together when their own teams wouldn't protect them and got 109 points and plenty of playoff victories.
Partially right as Florida had to beg Vegas to take Reilly and Marchesseault or they would have lost a very good young Dman. The expansion rules were so ridiculous that they put them in a bad spot and ended up giving them 2/3 of their top line! Those two are not third liners never were neither is neil but teams took youth over talent in most cases. Columbus also were screwed as they have one of the youngest teams and they deemed karlson the one that hadn't proven himself yet so let him go over another more proven player. As you can see if the rules were normal none of that would have happened...

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Partially right as Florida had to beg Vegas to take Reilly and Marchesseault or they would have lost a very good young Dman. The expansion rules were so ridiculous that they put them in a bad spot and ended up giving them 2/3 of their top line! Those two are not third liners never were neither is neil but teams took youth over talent in most cases. Columbus also were screwed as they have one of the youngest teams and they deemed karlson the one that hadn't proven himself yet so let him go over another more proven player. As you can see if the rules were normal none of that would have happened...
To be fair Karlson only had 6 goals the season before.