• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven’t watched any yet! Been in the Mediterranean on vacation :)

Home tomorrow though and will definitely catch some this week.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game by the Craps last night, Vegas looked out of it from the get go. Going to be very interesting to see how game 4 goes. Hope Vegas ties it up need 7 games.:suds:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game by the Craps last night, Vegas looked out of it from the get go. Going to be very interesting to see how game 4 goes. Hope Vegas ties it up need 7 games.:suds:
Refs finally letting the skilled players play and not get mauled or crosschecked to death. You can now see actual hockey. Reaves and engelland now coming back to earth as they aren't getting away with that BS.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs finally letting the skilled players play and not get mauled or crosschecked to death. You can now see actual hockey. Reaves and engelland now coming back to earth as they aren't getting away with that BS.

I still marvel at how a team using fucking Deryk Engelland the second most among their entire defense core is in the Cup Finals, three wins away from a Stanley Cup. That literally devalues the trophy.

Caps should take this in six, but seven will be fine too. Vegas doesn't have anyone that can hang with OV defensively right now and Washington is shutting their offense down too.

Last edited:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frenchie has played third line minutes whether you want to believe it or not and some pretty heavy PK minutes. He is now a very solid 4th liner who knows his role. Is everything about points? Of course not and Vegas knows it. We will simply have to disagree as Vegas lineup is not only based on hard work they aren't flashy superstars but know their roles and are all pretty solid players. I give them more credit than you do. But of course watch reaves and engelland those guys are getting the benefit of being a 007 as until last game they could get away with murder.

Of course Bettman doesn't fix games do you not read? But bet your ass he tells his employees to take it easy on them as their success brings in the dollars. They've managed to get you all hot and bothered...
Ok well have to agree to disagree :suds:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington finally came through in a home game. This is definitely a good series to watch.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be extremely disheartening. Given the ice time he got and the ability he has, I think Filppula was their biggest weakness this season.
With all the money we have to spend i hope he doesn't spend it on Fillpula. If he brings him back it will be a head scratcher. :scratch: Welcome back from vacay!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still marvel at how a team using fucking Deryk Engelland the second most among their entire defense core is in the Cup Finals, three wins away from a Stanley Cup. That literally devalues the trophy.

Caps should take this in six, but seven will be fine too. Vegas doesn't have anyone that can hang with OV defensively right now and Washington is shutting their offense down too.
Engelland could hook and hold in Pitt so Calgary signed an overvalued player in FA. He then wasn't allowed to do this in Calgary so why would they protect him as he magically became mediocre? He then goes to Vegas and is again allowed to hook and hold crosscheck and becomes a top two Dman. All I can say is buyer beware if you don't go to one of Bettmans darlings...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok well have to agree to disagree :suds:
No problem but I'm sad to hear that you can't see through Bettmans game. In the end I'm sure that we both can agree that the Flyers losing Frenchie wasn't as bad as other teams losses it could have been a Florida situation.

Bettman was caught on coaches corner getting grilled about expansion in Quebec City. The little weasel did everything to get out of there but Cherry kept on him... QC deserves a team more than others but you can see its all about the money....

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good article but say no to Enstrom. Too old slow and worst of all small. I'd rather play Hagg and let him grow.
I like Hagg i could never see why he fell out of favor with Haks towards the end of the seasson.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Hagg i could never see why he fell out of favor with Haks towards the end of the seasson.

I like Hagg too. Fancy stats people are concerned about how often he just chips the puck out, rather than leaving the zone with possession to create offense, but I like what he brings in the defensive zone. If you get him a partner that can move the puck, he should be fine, especially in a 3rd pairing / PK role.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Hagg too. Fancy stats people are concerned about how often he just chips the puck out, rather than leaving the zone with possession to create offense, but I like what he brings in the defensive zone. If you get him a partner that can move the puck, he should be fine, especially in a 3rd pairing / PK role.
I thought that he was more dependable than Gudas towards the end of the year yet he sat. He hits which you need some of and you are right paired with a passer like Sanheim and I think he could be a solid Dman. The sooner AMac is third pairing the better too.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caps one away. Knights came out great last night, but took a bad penalty and Washington made them pay and never looked back.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that he was more dependable than Gudas towards the end of the year yet he sat. He hits which you need some of and you are right paired with a passer like Sanheim and I think he could be a solid Dman. The sooner AMac is third pairing the better too.

I agree. Gudas had a real rough year last year.