• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1 v 4 Early Discussion thread

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincinnati vs Alabama

I think this might be a really good game. Alot better than some people, one in the other thread, think.

Can Riddler handle the good Defense of Bama?
Can Bama do what no team has done and Minimize Riddler's Impact?
Can the Cincinnati Defense stop Young?

I got 37- 24 Bama

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sauce Gardner vs Jameson Williams :pop2: :suds:

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one will be over early in the 3rd...

It will be so ugly they will never let another gimmick team fake their way into the college championship playoffs again.

No Houston. No UCF. No Boise. No Utah.... They going to fuck it up for all of them...

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That G5 shit team certainly can't do any worse than Oklahoma and Notre Dame have.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That G5 shit team certainly can't do any worse than Oklahoma and Notre Dame have.
I am definitely NOT a fan of G5 sh1t teams, I hated when Cincy got ranked super high that year they ended up getting pummeled by UF or FSU in a bowl game, I hated when Miami of Ohio did the same thing around the same time. But this year, I honestly hate to admit this, but I think Cincy is legit good, like able to compete with Bama good. I'm considering betting on them against that line for sure!!!

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one will be over early in the 3rd...

It will be so ugly they will never let another gimmick team fake their way into the college championship playoffs again.

No Houston. No UCF. No Boise. No Utah.... They going to fuck it up for all of them...
:pound:I know this is a G5 hate post, but its truth in here.

I hope Cincinnati really understands the magnitude of this game.

Collegefbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see this happening. Cincinnati goes up 10 or 14 nothing. Then Bama wakes up and gets their crap together and wins 45-20. Or Bama just beats them from one end of the field to the other end. I don't see this as a back and forth battle.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless "Sauce" is literally Deion Sanders reincarnated early, and even then, I have a hard time imagining how Cincy can hold down Bama long enough to keep the score in the 30s. I think they can win a 35-31 type game, but if Bama's rolling on offense...

I just don't see it. Wish I did. I'd love to see the Bearcats knock them off. Cincinnati will be feisty. They'll keep it close for a bit, but 3rd quarter... I hope I'm wrong.

LyquidMetal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy-will they come out with their hair on fire or will what they represent-first g-5 team-be pressure and get to them?

BAMA-will they take this game seriously, rat poison, or come out like the machine they are capable of being?

We'll see come game time.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Cincy as having a legit chance.

One would think the extra time would benefit the supposed stronger team from the SEC to utilize film and prepare for a team that was likely nowhere near their radar.

However, Bama will be without Metchie at WR and potentially Robinson at RB. That is 2 big guns missing, and the backup RB is nowhere near as good as Robinson if he can't play.

Cincy has solid team speed, especially on the back end where they need it, and Bama's D isn't as good as years past.

13 to 14 points is a boatload, and I expect this to be a 4 quarter game. If Cincy can create pressure on Young, they have a legit shot of winning this game. They aren't 33-4 over the last 4 seasons by accident, and they didn't play UGA to a 24-21 showdown in the Peach Bowl in UGA's backyard last year for no damn reason.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Cincy as having a legit chance.

One would think the extra time would benefit the supposed stronger team from the SEC to utilize film and prepare for a team that was likely nowhere near their radar.

However, Bama will be without Metchie at WR and potentially Robinson at RB. That is 2 big guns missing, and the backup RB is nowhere near as good as Robinson if he can't play.

Cincy has solid team speed, especially on the back end where they need it, and Bama's D isn't as good as years past.

13 to 14 points is a boatload, and I expect this to be a 4 quarter game. If Cincy can create pressure on Young, they have a legit shot of winning this game. They aren't 33-4 over the last 4 seasons by accident, and they didn't play UGA to a 24-21 showdown in the Peach Bowl in UGA's backyard last year for no damn reason.
I believe Cincy's a legit team and deserves their spot in the playoffs, but it's hard to out-prepare Saban during a long layoff - even with all the injuries & inconsistencies this Tide team has had this year.

With Metchie out, Alabama will need to find a second receiver to take a little heat off of Jameson Williams. Our number 1 & 3 running backs are banged up, and #2 is out for the season, so we will need to develop someone in quick fashion from an extra defensive/special teams player or a walk-on. And the line & the defense need to be inspired to play like they did against Georgia. If all that comes to pass, we'll be okay. Otherwise, we'll be fighting for our lives out there.

Collegefbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man if Cincy wins this, I could see their fans mockingly yell SEC SEC SEC. Saban will have an aneurysm if Cincy gets some big plays and keeps it close.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy rolls the tide in an upset. Bama was close to having two more losses this year. Cincy will be prepared and has the weapons. I'll take Cincy -6.
Shocking....an Ohio State homer pickin against the Tide......:L

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one will be over early