• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Miami Heat vs. 4) Philadelphia 76ers

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude
Announcers watching replays?
Here’s a podcast if you want

Then there’s this guy

Do these people have a murky point of view? This isn’t just a fan issue. This is your media?!?!? Complete trash dude.
Hahahahah
Triggered by our Media

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then there’s this guy

Do these people have a murky point of view? This isn’t just a fan issue. This is your media?!?!? Complete trash dude.
No idea who those people tweeting are, watched the first three quarters and then turned it off, didn't hear anything like that, been watching that crew for years and cannot remember them EVER advocating for an injury to an opposing player. Maybe because it would be career suicide or maybe because they wouldn't stand for it. If you have live video of them actually saying that I would like to see it. I mean maybe I just don't know how to use 'Podchaser' but I clicked on all the links and saw nothing.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embild was throwing elbows and oppong around like a seal.
He got hit by an elbow in which was karma at its best.

Nobody wishes injuries and nobody knew at the time he was hurt.

He flew the plane and couldn't land it

Maybe he should grow up

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then there’s this guy

lol

Is someone really trying to act upset because it was suggested that the Raptors should go after Embiids thumb?

See this is the kind of shit that leads to things like thinking it's okay for men to compete in women's sports.

Of course they should target that thumb...the opponent has a weakness...you attack it. You don't take it easy on someone because they have an owie.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea who those people tweeting are, watched the first three quarters and then turned it off, didn't hear anything like that, been watching that crew for years and cannot remember them EVER advocating for an injury to an opposing player. Maybe because it would be career suicide or maybe because they wouldn't stand for it. If you have live video of them actually saying that I would like to see it. I mean maybe I just don't know how to use 'Podchaser' but I clicked on all the links and saw nothing.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone really trying to act upset because it was suggested that the Raptors should go after Embiids thumb?

See this is the kind of shit that leads to things like thinking it's okay to compete in women's sports.

Of course they should target that thumb...the opponent has a weakness...you attack it. You don't take it easy on someone because they have owie.

Exactly heard it on a radio show last week. Think it was the Key, J-Will, and Max radio show. J-Will said he will have his team go at the thumb anytime they needed to foul Embiid

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers actually play faster without Embiid. Teams plan their defenses around doubling Embiid and his prone to turnovers. They still have enough to steal a couple of gms if embiid does miss the whole series

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh c'mon. Philly is very similar to Toronto, fuck with us and you get punched in the yap and deal with it. Nobody and I mean NOBODY thought that was any kind of a problem until this afternoon. It was a innocent play that just went terribly wrong for you guys. Nobody thought he was actually hurt, he was just being his usual bitch self. You yourself admit you thought it was a flagrant 1, well men don't usually miss time after taking that.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And after watching almost every game that Siakam has ever played as a Pro I figuratively cannot remember him ever getting angry at an opposing player. He might be the most chill guy in the NBA.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway this is over. Good luck in the next round. Hope you can pull it off and get JE back.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New York Sport GIF by New York Knicks

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And after watching almost every game that Siakam has ever played as a Pro I figuratively cannot remember him ever getting angry at an opposing player. He might be the most chill guy in the NBA.
Siakim is a faggot