• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Miami Heat vs. 4) Philadelphia 76ers

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a road this has been. Only thing to hope for now is that Harden Maxey Harris throw the team on their back and steal one in South Beach without Embiid and then pray that this orbital isn’t as bad as the last one that kept him out 3 weeks.

Said post Harden trade when Drummond was shipped that Doc was wasting minutes on Jordan and Milsap that should have been allocated to Bassey and BBall Paul. Now he’s in a spot where his best option for starting C in Bassey has gotten no run outside of the G League in 2022. Doc has to throw Bassey to the wolves and coach him on the fly. He can’t play DeAndre Jordan or Milsap.

Maybe I’m being a Homer, but there’s a slight edge here in a great schemer like Spo maybe being taken off guard with how the Sixers are going to attack in a non/Embiid world. Best case scenario is Jo can go with a mask once he clears concussion protocols. They would be Game 3. Steal one down there and they have a chance.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Embiid shouldn't be using Kobes airplane celebration up 29 in a 1st round game. He didn't deserve to get his face broken for it. But it was still an inappropriate use violation.

2. Siakam's elbow didn't look intentional and I haven't heard anyone ever accuse him of being a dirty player, so he gets the benefit of the doubt. But it should have been a flagrant 1.

3. Philly fans booed Santa...so they can stfu.

4. It's Doc's fault anyway. Dude's been injury prone his whole career and Doc's dumb ass still has him in when the only thing left to be decided was how much the Sixers were going to win by? Seriously? You could make the case that he was trying to run up the score and it may have cost the Sixers any shot they had at winning this series. With concussion protocol, solid chance they're down 3-0 by the time he's able to play.

1. Agreed but the Raptors fans were riding him pretty hard.
2. I don't know if it was intentional but the timing of this play right after Embiid does the airplane is pretty suspect.
3. That literally happened over 50 years ago. At some point it stops being relevant.
4. Doc has many faults. But I am not going to blame him for not pulling Embiid early enough in a close-out playoff game.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Agreed but the Raptors fans were riding him pretty hard.
2. I don't know if it was intentional but the timing of this play right after Embiid does the airplane is pretty suspect.
3. That literally happened over 50 years ago. At some point it stops being relevant.
4. Doc has many faults. But I am not going to blame him for not pulling Embiid early enough in a close-out playoff game.
It’s not “intentional”. It’s a frustrated and angry player being reckless in his frustration. Tons of guys will react in that way and nothing like this happens. But when it does happen dude has to take responsibility for it.

But one thing is certain going forward. Barney fans are a garbage fan base. They continue to show their ass publicly all over social media.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not “intentional”. It’s a frustrated and angry player being reckless in his frustration. Tons of guys will react in that way and nothing like this happens. But when it does happen dude has to take responsibility for it.

But one thing is certain going forward. Barney fans are a garbage fan base. They continue to show their ass publicly all over social media.
Triggered

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may want to find your way to the off season thread.
america burn GIF

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That didn’t look intentional. Siakam took a hop step usually when you make this move your elbows sort of fly up just human nature
Also human nature…you’ve gotten cucked and closed out on your home floor. You’re angry and frustrated and come recklessly with elbows up because you’re mad. He’s responsible for what comes next. Did he intend to hurt a dude he’s friendly with and potentially end his season? Of course not. Does that change anything? Nah. Not for me. He’s also this guy.