• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1) Houston Rockets vs. 2) Golden State Warriors

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard a lot of crap about what happens in Okinawa. That's the price though when you put Marines on an island that's 17 square miles large. A bored Marine is often times a dangerous Marine.
All the rapes and murders are disgusting.

It's no wonder the natives want us gone.

If they were offing and raping our daughters by the dozen, we'd feel the same way.

I was stationed in Misawa and after awhile, they wouldn't even let us take MAC flights down there on our 4 days off.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the rapes and murders are disgusting.

It's no wonder the natives want us gone.

If they were offing and raping our daughters by the dozen, we'd feel the same way.

I was stationed in Misawa and after awhile, they wouldn't even let us take MAC flights down there on our 4 days off.
The ugly American rears his head a lot in Asia

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they are very beautiful.
I remember when I was in college, I did some landscaping to pay for the books and classes - and in one yard, some
Asian women came out in black bikinis twice my age and OMG they were beautiful. To this day I still don't think there is anything as gorgeous and oriental women in small black bikinis:lol:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard anything about his status for tomorrow?

He has a bone bruise. Very painful to move on it.

He will wake up one day and feel well enough to play. There is a chance that will be tomorrow, but the way they were talking yesterday I would not count on it.

Iggy has a better chance to play and be productive than CP3 does, but I would say both are less than 50%. To be effective at least.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when I was in college, I did some landscaping to pay for the books and classes - and in one yard, some
Asian women came out in black bikinis twice my age and OMG they were beautiful. To this day I still don't think there is anything as gorgeous and oriental women in small black bikinis:lol:

FYI,

Calling a person of Asian decent "oriental" is about the same as calling a black person a "*****".

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a bone bruise. Very painful to move on it.

He will wake up one day and feel well enough to play. There is a chance that will be tomorrow, but the way they were talking yesterday I would not count on it.

Iggy has a better chance to play and be productive than CP3 does, but I would say both are less than 50%. To be effective at least.
Bummer.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Racist Wow

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI,

Calling a person of Asian decent "oriental" is about the same as calling a black person a "*****".
My wife would tell you that's nonsense. She wants to know who decided that; white people? She's half Japanese and is not offended in the least by the term Oriental. She has more important things to worry about.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife would tell you that's nonsense. She wants to know who decided that; white people? She's half Japanese and is not offended in the least by the term Oriental. She has more important things to worry about.

Those terms aren't really racist so much as really outdated. Using them makes you sound ignorant.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ignorant is exactly the right word to describe it.

I don't think many would be terribly offended. But it defintely makes the person who uses the term sound ignorant.