• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zidlicky

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cup I wouldn't do this deal unless Greene or Fayne is going the other way or if Larsson or Talli are worse then they appear

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hard to judge this without knowing who's going out the door.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now, Gill and White aren't even close to being the same caliber player. But yeah, I don't want Zidlicky. We have enough guys like him already. If we're trading for D I want somebody that is responsible in our own end. It's been our biggest problem all year and Zidlicky won't help that, not to mention his cap hit won't help with bringing Parise back.

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Apparently Pavel Kubina has been held out of practice.

It could be a real possibility Lou has changed focus to him after this fiasco with Zidlicky's agent.

Either way Zidlicky should fire his agent. Horrible representation regardless of what happened behind closed doors. It's the agent's responsibility to persuade Zidlicky to stay quiet.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All for improvements really, but old defensemen isn't the way anymore... we're slow enough back there.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Am I the only person here who has watched Boston r*pe us by a combined score of 14-5 so far this season?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only person here who has watched Boston r*pe us by a combined score of 14-5 so far this season?

Nope, which is why I want a big, stay at home defenseman. Their forwards are big. They have physically abused us all year and if two guys go for a puck in our own corner, I put money on one of their guys coming out with it.

We certainly have some good trade bait. Tedenby, as talented as he is, and as old as our wingers are, doesn't fit in with this team. We have too many left wingers, he doesn't backcheck well enough for a bottom 6 guy, and there isn't really a spot for him in our top 6. With one year left on a discount contract I think he could be very appealing in a package.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nope, which is why I want a big, stay at home defenseman. Their forwards are big. They have physically abused us all year and if two guys go for a puck in our own corner, I put money on one of their guys coming out with it.

We certainly have some good trade bait. Tedenby, as talented as he is, and as old as our wingers are, doesn't fit in with this team. We have too many left wingers, he doesn't backcheck well enough for a bottom 6 guy, and there isn't really a spot for him in our top 6. With one year left on a discount contract I think he could be very appealing in a package.

OOps. This was supposed to be in the "who we want to play thread"

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not want them to trade Teddy... yes he has had a rough year but he is going to be an amazing player and I don't want him to be thrown away for a rental, I think our best bet is to try and get Kubina for Palm and Paulsson for a draft pick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im alllll for trading Palmieri.

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep don't think he is gonna work out so maybe somebody else will buy into him... and he can take Fayne with him, if he could at least put up point I could forgive the give aways all the time