• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zack Sudfeld

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zack will be among the first to come back and I expect him to have an impact in this game. It will be good to start getting players back.

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sudfield will probably be active for the Tampa bay game. However, TB has a strong defense and he will find it hard to operate over the middle where the Pats' TE's usually work. The one criticism I have heard about Sudfield during the preseason and in the Bills game was his lack of aggresiveness when it comes to fighting for the football in traffic. With his size, Sudfield should be a real terror near the goal line when the QB throws a "jump ball" into the end zone.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sudfield will probably be active for the Tampa bay game. However, TB has a strong defense and he will find it hard to operate over the middle where the Pats' TE's usually work. The one criticism I have heard about Sudfield during the preseason and in the Bills game was his lack of aggresiveness when it comes to fighting for the football in traffic. With his size, Sudfield should be a real terror near the goal line when the QB throws a "jump ball" into the end zone.

I am curious if his lack of aggressiveness was due to his hammy? Who knows how long this was actually lingering. I can imagine having a hammy issue, you would not be able to get the lift you want to jump for a ball, and his speed was slower. He has great size, but when ya can't move, does not matter how big you are in the NFL.